Chuck D kicks Flavor Flav out of Public Enemy over Bernie Sanders rally disagreement

Greenhornet

A God Among Kings
Daps
Reppin
Rochester Ny
I'm not picking sides, I like Griff

but technically if Chuck owns the group and you hype... you gotta show up and hype no matter what

obviously you can have an opinion and can do whatever you want
but you gotta be the hypeman if the time calls to do your job :yeshrug:

JustCKing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Here comes the fake outrage...from bored people on social media who aint checkin for or supporting Public Enemy in no capacity and only know Flav from his VH1 show

This.

Flav was out here getting roasted for being hugged up with Bridgett Nielsen and letting her call him "foofy" and now people are outraged that he's being kicked out of Public Enemy. I mean, Flav was called all kinds of c00n for that and the Flavor of Love show. People said he tap danced for VH1 and are now outraged that he's being kicked out of Public Enemy.

keepitrealprk

All Star
Daps
hasn't flav consistently no-showed at events and appearances over the years? riding around on a bmx bike with a pound of weed? smoking crack?

not defending chuck but flav is a wasteman

Daps
Here comes the fake outrage...from bored people on social media who aint checkin for or supporting Public Enemy in no capacity and only know Flav from his VH1 show

Chuck D Yells “fukk Donald Trump” At SXSW, Flavor Flav Is Like “Not So Fast”

Flav been on some not-so-subliminal :mjpls: shyt for years; I ain't surprised this latest round of nonsense finally drove Chuck D up a wall with him. 99% of people pretending to be outraged or indignant about this don't even listen to or follow modern 2020 Public Enemy's music anyway so I'll let them cook for the next 12-36 hours before they get bored and proceed to never mention or listen to anything either of them go on to do separately for another decade or more :sas2:

Rell Lauren

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Chuck D Yells “fukk Donald Trump” At SXSW, Flavor Flav Is Like “Not So Fast”

Flav been on some not-so-subliminal :mjpls: shyt for years; I ain't surprised this latest round of nonsense finally drove Chuck D up a wall with him. 99% of people pretending to be outraged or indignant about this don't even listen to or follow modern 2020 Public Enemy's music anyway so I'll let them cook for the next 12-36 hours before they get bored and proceed to never mention or listen to either of these dudes again for another decade or more :sas2:

I don't. Older heads though, they may think something about this. Like my dad said yesterday when I told him, there are two things you can't change someone's mind on; politics and religion. You stood by him when he was a fiend but this was the line? The check must have been worth it because those that attended the rally didn't know or care about who they were. You can keep the smileys to yourself.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
:dwillhuh:He expects people to forget about one of the most famous hype mans of all time?
He has stood by Flav thru a whole lot of shyt for all those years. Of course nobody is gonna fault Flav bein a whole contradiction of what PE was about and still being kept in the group should show how loyal Chuck is.

How many people in here even seen a Public Enemy show?

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
if this is actual footage then shyt, Chuck d fukking up

he firing Flav over a cac and his base that prolly wont even listen to Public enemy even if you paid them. :huhldup:
I have been to a Public Enemy concert more than 10 years ago and the crowd was mainly white and over 50. A lot of 80's metal heads in there..

They know their audience and most importantly SUPPORTERS,

How many concern trolls here have actually seen these guy live or paid for anything from them in 37 years?:sas2:

But Chuck is fukking up armchair militants say stfu :deadmanny:

Yo it wasn't over fukking Bernie lmao.

close thread

fake outrage