Chris Rock files for divorce from his wife of 20 years

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
She probably run her mouth too much.

Considering the fact that she brings no money to the table she needs to keep mute.
I hope he finds himself a white woman with a big ass
He could...and I am sure he will stay with her the remaining part of his life without divorcing him.

I don't know where y'all get this white women are meek little creatures and least of all asian women...but ok

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY

toiletseatUP.jpg

:mjlol:

TooLazyToMakeUp1

LWO suicide bomber
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Out here in my damn drawls
He met her before he was CHRIS ROCK. I doubt he knows.

Its like brehs who were in long relationships before the social media era getting back in the game. Completely foreign.

Also, if he is 50 and his happiness is that tied to another person then he made a mistake somewhere.

I'm saying, 20 years in the industry, I'm sure he's privy to shyt that goes on that we have no idea about. He knows what he can and can't do

And I'm postive he knows the social media game. He's not an out of touch old dude

Chick already tried to get him with that, got pretty crazy.

Paternity suits, rape claims, private investigator went to jail for some unrelated shyt...

Digusting money grubbers :snoop:

Stuntone

Louisiana Made, DC PAID!
Daps
Reppin
IT Cert-Gang Mafia, GMB and HOH
He met her before he was CHRIS ROCK. I doubt he knows.

Its like brehs who were in long relationships before the social media era getting back in the game. Completely foreign.

Also, if he is 50 and his happiness is that tied to another person then he made a mistake somewhere.

:snoop:
You dudes need to stop believing these Steve Harvey quotes.

Most sane humans happiness is tied to how they're treated socially by other humans. And he's happiness is tied to his kids well-being.

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
we are taking in relation to p*ssy.

Money is a chick magnet
And being rich especially being a black man is conditional cause many black men have no wealth.
And why would a woman be with a black man with money when she can be witha white man with even more money.

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
Then you don't know what marriage is...is life aleays filled with excitement and thrills. Is it 'never a dull.moment' at your job? People place their own desires before their family but want to talk about monogamy not being possible when theu don't want to commit to anyone but expects devotion and commitment from the other person. Its called be self-indulgent/selfish and if you know that you are like this and will never change then don't get married.

:wtf: are you talking about