Chris Rock files for divorce from his wife of 20 years

Scientific Playa

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Championships
idk where you're going with this but ok. :leostare:

she's been thru several men since the divorce.

Elin Nordegren Splits From Billionaire Boyfriend Chris...

article-2292128-1891CFE8000005DC-784_634x644.jpg

there's a good thread on the coli concerning halle's escapades with men

how bout j-lo?

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
He's been living with money for a couple decades now, so I'm sure that he already knows.

Maybe he just isn't happy :ld:

He met her before he was CHRIS ROCK. I doubt he knows.

Its like brehs who were in long relationships before the social media era getting back in the game. Completely foreign.

Also, if he is 50 and his happiness is that tied to another person then he made a mistake somewhere.

Daps
Reppin
WestMidWest
Hell yeah he was fawking bytches...props to them both for having the courage of divorcing to continue with their lives, instead of settling and trying to portray a fake union

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
That's the problem
He woke up to the face 20years
That's 365 days in a row
That's 7300 days with the same face

You don't think he is going to get tired of looking at her even if she is pretty

Again get married brehs
Then you don't know what marriage is...is life always filled with excitement and thrills? Is it 'never a dull moment' at your job? People place their own desires before their family but want to talk about monogamy not being possible when they don't want to commit to anyone but themselves. Yet expect devotion and commitment from the other person. Its called being self-indulgent/selfish and if you know that you are like this and will never change, then don't get married.

Last edited:

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
ehh im not for taking people's money or something they worked for I just find it disturbing how no matter how shytty a man is these dudes will still wish him good luck and no matter how good a woman is they will still hope that she'll never be happy.
Where is the proof that he is cheating?

Y'all always blame cheating if dude divorces his wife

Maybe he is not attracted to her anymore