Chris Rock files for divorce from his wife of 20 years

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
well the guy did make a movie called "I THINK I love my wife" :yeshrug:

African Peasant

Veteran
Daps
Dude got a wife that has the title of philanthropist spending HIS money...what man would want to be around a woman who would even do that for long?

Me.

If the wife is good, I don't care about the money. She gave me good kids, that's the most important thing.

Dudes are giving their money to strippers and shyt... So what's wrong with taking care of your wife, as long as she's legit ?

UserNameless

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere...You never there.
Me.

If the wife is good, I don't care about the money. She gave me good kids, that's the most important thing.

Dudes are giving their money to strippers and shyt... So what's wrong with taking care of your wife, as long as she's legit ?

:leon:

Fair point ... but lets not judge strippers. there's an episode of wife swap where the stripper was light years beyond the other wife (whom I assume never stripped...publicly :mjpls:) in terms of fostering a loving, relationship intensive, domestic household as a mother.

If just came to me... it was the Coolio episode I think.

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
Me.

she also probably had a career but like Chris Rock said in one of his stand up's "what is she going to do when you making millions? oh here's my 30 thousand." She might as well quit working lol

andre patton

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SoCal

TillWeDie

All Star
Daps
chris rock has become the funniest person ive ever heard. every single interview i see with him is hilarious. he has a funny perspective on anything. that part about his daughter not playing in the game...and his response, "well you know theres a way to make sure you play..." probably the funniest part of the show

He's one of my favs...Chappelle as well especially on Conan. I posted this though because Rock seems focused on sex a lot lol

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
Me.

Exactly. Why are nikkas happy with thowing bands at strippers but not at they wives? Are we trying to turn all women into strippers? :wtf:

Raptor

All Star
Daps
Reppin
World
He deserves it though

He did his part
Married
Stayed faithful
Gave her kids
Money

Now its time for him to play and have fun
That should be every sane mans goal in life. Honestly it seems like only the well off older dudes who had their family early, got divorced in their early to late forties(prenup of course) when there children are all grown up and where divorce ain't such a big deal and the ex wife leaves in good terms who seem to be the happiest. Brb, theyre still attractive forty something year olds, have their older kids to entertain them, getting p*ssy from 20 something's who want a mature man on the side, having success at work after years of building your portfolio and career/business and while yur ex wife is menopausal and sagging like the mofo in her late forties. Seems like the perfect plan for a man. My neighbours life is like that. One day he goes fishing with his older son and his girl friend, the next day he has pawgs over for dinner. Active social life. Goes Vegas and dubai a few times a year with his colleagues, has amazing stories. I think it's at that age you really appreciate single life.

Knights89

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Chris Rock's 1995 prenuptial agreement with Malaak Compton-Rock has expired. (Getty Images )
By Janelle Griffith | NJ Advance Media for NJ.com
Email the author | Follow on Twitter
on June 16, 2015 at 11:36 AM, updated June 16, 2015 at 1:56 PM
Chris Rock's estranged wife, whom he filed for divorce from in December, is reportedly seeking a large portion of his $70 million fortune so that she can maintain her celebrity lifestyle.

According to the New York Post, documents filed in Bergen County Court show Rock's wife, Malaak Compton-Rock, said she spends much of her time caring for their children — Lola Simone, 13, and Zahra Savannah, 11 — and in her free time does charity work.

Court filings also reveal that because of an expired prenuptial agreement, the couple, whose posh home is in Alpine, could face a battle over the eight-figure sum in their bank account. Both parties agree in the documents that their prenup has expired.

In the documents, the stay-at-home mom said that in 1996, she gave up her
career in public relations to become a full-time mother after she married Rock.

The court filings state that Compton-Rock deserves a payout "commensurate with the marital standard of living" because of all of her child-rearing and charitable endeavors." Compton-Rock runs a Tenafly-based charity titled The Angel Rock Project.

She and Rock have already agreed to share custody of their daughters, the court documents show. The couple married in 1996 after they met at the Essence Awards.

In his December divorce filing, Rock petitioned for joint custody of their two children and alleged his wife had been keeping them from him.

The couple's celebrity neighbors include Sean "Diddy" Combs and CC Sabathia.