All Star
Daps
Reppin
NYC
She gonna find another Chris rock :mjlol:
She was already at the top

Anything else will be a downgrade

Unless some rich white dude saves her

real talk my dude think about fukk a chris rock or whoever if a womans not happy they not happy fukk replacing them they are replacing something else I'm pretty sure she is well off financially by herself and if you do happen to find another man who can contribute at least 25% of what chris did they'd be ok nikkaz always think its about shyt like that i don't know I've left chicks that had money I've left females that were bad if your not into them no more your just not and anything you find after that is always an upgrade in your eyes specially if you happy

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
on the coli men can do no wrong. cheat on your wife and she leaves you, they talk about how great your life is going to be and how miserable they hope she will be. Forever hoping a woman is unhappy, even if she deserves all the happiness in the world :wow:

Exactly. Hopefully they don't have a prenup or not a very good one :smile:

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
No your complaining about how people on thecoli see this as a win and how men can get away with a lot.

not complaining just pointing out how shytty you guys are. he cheated on her throughout their entire marriage and you guys are like :blessed: "shes going to be so miserable and unhappy". It's like it kills you guys to wish a woman happiness.

Phoenix_Knightly23

Out of TLR and into the light :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Like fam is 10 years away from popping 10 pills a day, motor loss and memory impairment

You aren't finding another soldier to ride out them last 20-30 years til death. Divorce is for young people.:heh:

that's depressing..:mjcry:

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
don't know if that's the case but many well to do folks have their kids in private boarding school most of the year. don't forget he's touring and making a movies about every 18-24 months so they have a different family structure. with these social devices today he can keep up to date with his kids. maybe they'll work out joint custody.

Just the thought of daddy leaving the family is enough to affect a child.

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
Exactly. Hopefully they don't have a prenup or not a very good one :smile:

ehh im not for taking people's money or something they worked for I just find it disturbing how no matter how shytty a man is these dudes will still wish him good luck and no matter how good a woman is they will still hope that she'll never be happy.

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
not complaining just pointing out how shytty you guys are. he cheated on her throughout their entire marriage and you guys are like :blessed: "shes going to be so miserable and unhappy". It's like it kills you guys to wish a woman happiness.
She probably run her mouth too much.

Considering the fact that she brings no money to the table she needs to keep mute.
I hope he finds himself a white woman with a big ass

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

I'm sure she'll have a nice life...but whose to say they didn't have a open relationship.

TooLazyToMakeUp1

LWO suicide bomber
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Out here in my damn drawls
He is about to run through the hoes in Hollywood.
Nothing more powerful than a black man with money in Hollywood.

He just better be careful

cosbysmall-png.4850