Chris Rock files for divorce from his wife of 20 years

The 2020 New Member

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:)
lol being faithful is probably the hardest part of doing comedy for many people. not saying he cheated :mjpls:

dude asked for privacy and to be honest, this shyt doesn't effect me at all.

I am glad I got to see kerry washing on that first page tho. i remember why I started watching scandal in the first place.

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
Some woman just know how to make an older man feel young and alive. Especially when you're wife has gotten complacent.

When you're 50 and Flabbilous,:flabbynsick: if a cute young coworker taps you on the shoulder you'd be ready to leave your nagging wife.

la-et-mn-toronto-film-festival-chris-rock-rates-big-laughs-in-top-five-20140907
rosario-dawson-chris-rock-top-five-tiff-premiere.jpg
article-2747063-2127290000000578-170_634x487.jpg
rosario-dawson-chris-rock-finally-famous-set-02.JPG
Rosario-Dawson-Chris-Rock-Top-Five-Grey-Goose-Soho-House-9-6-14-2.jpg

That's the smile of a man that hasn't smiled in a while:banderas::ohlawd::ahh:
The grass is always greener...it's what you don't have on your plate that taste better...he'll get bored of her or she him and the cycle continues. Marriage is not for cheap thrills

Medicate

Old School New School Need To Learn Though
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Chris Rock is a comedian, and never was marriage material. Most Hollywood couples are involved in cuckholding,swinging and all sorts of adulterous shyt behind the scenes. I never trust Black marriages in Hollywood.

I don't even trust Denzel and Pauletta's marriage and they have seemed like the magical Black union, because they will smile in public, but behind the scenes have more problems than your average married couple. Plus Denzel be all up in ass in movie scenes, same with Will Smith and ect....Hollywood is not a measuring stick of what a Marriage is about.

In Hollywood Especially, their marriages are really "Contracts" in the literal sense of the word.

KplusK

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NYC
There is no real worst part. I'm not going to say there's a worst part. I mean, I'm a comedian – comedians like to work alone. So maybe I'm not the ideal guy to be married to, in that sense.":ohhh:

now is that really the comedian in him saying that or his real feeling cause this shyt could've happened years ago just saying

King Poetic

Yeah I’m Washed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Lakes
Some woman just know how to make an older man feel young and alive. Especially when you're wife has gotten complacent.

When you're 50 and Flabbilous,:flabbynsick: if a cute young coworker taps you on the shoulder you'd be ready to leave your nagging wife.

la-et-mn-toronto-film-festival-chris-rock-rates-big-laughs-in-top-five-20140907
rosario-dawson-chris-rock-top-five-tiff-premiere.jpg
article-2747063-2127290000000578-170_634x487.jpg
rosario-dawson-chris-rock-finally-famous-set-02.JPG
Rosario-Dawson-Chris-Rock-Top-Five-Grey-Goose-Soho-House-9-6-14-2.jpg

That's the smile of a man that hasn't smiled in a while:banderas::ohlawd::ahh:

Now look at this.. u can tell he's not happy.. standing from a far from his wife

chris-rock-his-gorgeous-girls-500x733.jpg

chrisrock006827_cbb.jpg