Chris Rock files for divorce from his wife of 20 years

Stuntone

Louisiana Made, DC PAID!
Daps
Reppin
IT Cert-Gang Mafia, GMB and HOH
we are taking in relation to p*ssy.

Money is a chick magnet

These hoez have fallen so low in their gold diggin, fame is the new currency for them. They would suck chris rock's brother off for a pic for their Instagram.

tony-rock.jpg

GoPro

EscoBeard Season Has Returned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang
That's why I'm not getting marrying a well adjusted 35 year old til I'm 40. Got 7 more years to do my Sex World Tour :wow:.

All you 20/30 something year old married folk :ufdup:

King Poetic

The D.O.G.( Disciple of God)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Executive Chair Of The West
He finally got caught with them white chicks he was fukking... wife read those text messages and probably called that nikka one night while he was doing a show or filming a movie and a chick answered the phone..

I just hope that nikka don't come out like eddie murphy 3 weeks later with a white chick on his arm coming out of starbucks with a scarf wrapped around his neck wearing skinny jeans

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
He finally got caught with them white chicks he was fukking... wife read those text messages and probably called that nikka one night while he was doing a show or filming a movie and a chick answered the phone..

I just hope that nikka don't come out like eddie murphy 3 weeks later with a white chick on his arm coming out of starbucks with a scarf wrapped around his neck wearing skinny jeans
If you say is true...he didn't want to be married anymore and didn't care. His wife was maybe til death do us part woman but again you can't force someone to be married.

Phoenix_Knightly23

Out of TLR and into the light :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Look before you squat! :childplease: You look... squat! Look... squat!

I shouldnt have to do all that :upsetfavre: You lift the seat up to piss...why not put that shyt back the way it was when you're done? :sitdown: It's just one extra step brehski...why you gotta make shyt so difficult :damn:

Stuntone

Louisiana Made, DC PAID!
Daps
Reppin
IT Cert-Gang Mafia, GMB and HOH
Some woman just know how to make an older man feel young and alive. Especially when you're wife has gotten complacent.

When you're 50 and Flabbilous,:flabbynsick: if a cute young coworker taps you on the shoulder you'd be ready to leave your nagging wife.

la-et-mn-toronto-film-festival-chris-rock-rates-big-laughs-in-top-five-20140907
rosario-dawson-chris-rock-top-five-tiff-premiere.jpg
article-2747063-2127290000000578-170_634x487.jpg
rosario-dawson-chris-rock-finally-famous-set-02.JPG
Rosario-Dawson-Chris-Rock-Top-Five-Grey-Goose-Soho-House-9-6-14-2.jpg

That's the smile of a man that hasn't smiled in a while:banderas::ohlawd::ahh: