Chris Rock files for divorce from his wife of 20 years

MercuryHayes

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Stationed in Antarctica, Coldest Niggga Alive
Just a quick question, it says in the OP "they ask their privacy be respected", so why the hell are they reporting it to the media? I know they are celebrities and then more questions will arise and more shyt will be talked when you see each of them out there on a date with someone else, but why is this info. being made public in the first place. You don't hear about it when the mailman and local teachers get divorced.

:wtf:

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
on the coli men can do no wrong. cheat on your wife and she leaves you, they talk about how great your life is going to be and how miserable they hope she will be. Forever hoping a woman is unhappy, even if she deserves all the happiness in the world :wow:

His life will be better
You know when men marry we sacrifice more than females

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
on the coli men can do no wrong. cheat on your wife and she leaves you, they talk about how great your life is going to be and how miserable they hope she will be. Forever hoping a woman is unhappy, even if she deserves all the happiness in the world :wow:

I mean shyt he's rich and single I'm sure he'll be ok....

Scientific Playa

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Championships
Greatly disrupt your children's lives for new p*ssy brehs.

don't know if that's the case but many well to do folks have their kids in private boarding school most of the year. don't forget he's touring and making a movies about every 18-24 months so they have a different family structure. with these social devices today he can keep up to date with his kids. maybe they'll work out joint custody.

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
Like fam is 10 years away from popping 10 pills a day, motor loss and memory impairment

You aren't finding another soldier to ride out them last 20-30 years til death. Divorce is for young people.:heh:
10years is enough to find another rider