Chris Rock files for divorce from his wife of 20 years

El_Mero_Mero

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just a quick question, it says in the OP "they ask their privacy be respected", so why the hell are they reporting it to the media? I know they are celebrities and then more questions will arise and more shyt will be talked when you see each of them out there on a date with someone else, but why is this info. being made public in the first place. You don't hear about it when the mailman and local teachers get divorced.

Scientific Playa

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Championships
Kerry Washington would have got fukked that day nikka

how many times? :biggrin:

tumblr_mq9qpw60mt1s380lmo1_500.jpg

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I heard the rumors of him fukking That chick olivia from scandal and him and his wife was going through a rough patch, but damn rosario dawson???

C'mon son.... You fell into the trap chris.... :mjcry:

Get married breh's....

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
Greatly disrupt your children's lives for new p*ssy brehs.

on the coli men can do no wrong. cheat on your wife and she leaves you, they talk about how great your life is going to be and how miserable they hope she will be. Forever hoping a woman is unhappy, even if she deserves all the happiness in the world :wow:

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just a quick question, it says in the OP "they ask their privacy be respected", so why the hell are they reporting it to the media? I know they are celebrities and then more questions will arise and more shyt will be talked when you see each of them out there on a date with someone else, but why is this info. being made public in the first place. You don't hear about it when the mailman and local teachers get divorced.
Mailmen and local teachers don't have people following them and asking them questions about their marriage if they're not wearing a ring or seen coming out of a lawyer's office.

Phoenix_Knightly23

Out of TLR and into the light :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
I don't see how people split after 20 years together. If I'm with somebody 20 years relatively faithfully I ain't gonna be trying to go noooooooowhere

that's easy to say right now brehski...

I've been in this relationship 10+ years :wow: but if that nikka leave the seat up and my back gets wet again im filing them papers.