Chris Rock files for divorce from his wife of 20 years

KplusK

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NYC
i don't know what happened cause to me you just don't get tired of somebody if things are good you get tired when shyt is fukked up and theres no change being made shyt had to be bad for a while but she is right for a 50 year old but

images
:noah:
not saying its true but in case it is :russ:

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
She's going to resent that tho. No woman likes to see a man she loves or loved having a great time without her. Swear to God!!! She can't go out there and fukk for happiness like men can.

This man doesn't have to explain where he's at, where he's been, who's he with. Nothing, pure freedom. :wow:

He might have a little void of having that solid foundation, but if she was getting on his nerves and nagging, he won't trip at all.
That's why females make it miserable for their ex when they set to divorce

She is gonna want him to become miserable like her

MercuryHayes

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Stationed in Antarctica, Coldest Niggga Alive
This is precisely why divorce rates are so high. A marriage doesn't just happen...I mean nobody wants to be doing the same thing with the same person for a lifetime. That's why you gotta be willing to work through it, figure out what that spark was, and get it back.

I'm sure growing a part does happen, but I'd assume you'd see traces of it in the first 5-10 years. But if after 20 years you're claiming you're growing apart to me that just says you're bored and you're not willing to work to get the excitement back.

She doesnt want you and you still out here sending flowers to her job..going on random trips to the Bahamas where shes looking at Anthony chilling at the bar dolo. effort in a relationship is a two way street, except you only can control one side of the road.

"see how much I love you babeee" :mjcry:

Stuntone

Louisiana Made, DC PAID!
Daps
Reppin
IT Cert-Gang Mafia, GMB and HOH
I don't see how people split after 20 years together. If I'm with somebody 20 years relatively faithfully I ain't gonna be trying to go noooooooowhere

Horrible thinking. You are not going to be the same person 20 years from now. Your desires, motivations and goals change. Most marriage aren't really happy. And nowadays, we're too selfish to stay together.

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
IDK. Maybe I am looking at it through the eyes of who would want to fukk a goofy nikka like Rock. But I forget hos gonna ho. But they been together for a while and got 3 kids. Why the divorce all of the sudden?
Why divorce?

Cause everything has end point

If he is not happy why stay in marriage
Your happyness>>>>>>>

Colicat

Docile & dominant @ the same damn time
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Adjacent to the King
His brother did a show here in Chicago and told the crowd a few months ago, nobody believed him. :yeshrug:

Yeah this isn't knew... Tony talked about them being separated years ago... There was rumors that Chris wasn't faithful years ago

I hope their daughters are well adjusted and will be ok after the divorce