DAMN, you guys really need lives and need to get off the internet

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
300 replies for a Chris Rock divorce?

DAMN, you guys really need lives and need to get off the internet
Yet you are here like the rest of us writing a response the same thread that you are so above. :ehh:

Please stop making ish so easy:troll:

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The way you write explains your backwards/uncooth logic. Some men value family rather than cheap thrills...clearly you don't know anything about that so keep on.

nikka, shut up. Neither you nor I know why they divorced. All this talk about valuing cheap thrills over family is pure speculation on your part. It's speculation on my part as well, but i'm mainly joking.

Stop acting butt hurt over a situation that you are not personally involved. Geez.

ProfessionallyTrill

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL
BM like Rock start off with light skinned women as trophy wives as they are moving up in their careers. Next woman will be another light bright, white or nonblack now that he has made it. He's probably bitter that he has 3 daughters that are his complexion.
97Hy8KM.png

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
a few things.

-we have no idea why they divorced. matter of fact, we have no idea if he cheated. for all we know they could have had an open marriage.

-if dude isn't happy, the children won't be happy just because he stays with the mom.

-maybe he felt like he was about to pull a Ray Rice and figured "you know what? maybe it's better for every one if i just file for divorce"

-this could be a loss for everyone involved just like it could be a win for everyone involved meaning maybe it's for the best for everyone.

-Rosario Dawson has a funny looking face.

-Chris does look miserable as fukk in the pics with his wife...

the man is always to blame just because he filed he had to cheat?

for all we know his wife stepped out

its amazing that women file 75% of the time and et teh men are still blamed but the moment a man files hes labelled a cheat, he must have done something

that fatherless yup in here caping for the wife like she was the maid in teh house and knows everything

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
nikka, shut up. Neither you nor I know why they divorced. All this talk about valuing cheap thrills over family is pure speculation on your part. It's speculation on my part as well, but i'm mainly joking.

Stop acting butt hurt over a situation that you are not personally involved. Geez.

preach

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life

I missed the memo that the only thing that is talked about here is what relates to each posters life. I think its time for you to unplug.

Yes I am drinking myself to sleep cause of chris rock's relationship as a matter of fact why are you in here anyway discussing what doesn't pertain to you personally?

Last edited:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
here is a rticle from last year

http://www.celebytchy.com/309397/ch...age_to_malaak_compton_might_be_falling_apart/

and an unnamed source claims Malaak is “very controlling and demanding”.

Chris Rock may be a comedian, but the current state of his 16-year-marriage is no laughing matter – because the actor and his wife, Malaak Compton-Rock, have called it quits!

The shocking news surfaced in late June when Chris’s brother Tony Rock made light of the situation during a performance at the Hollywood Improv Comedy Club.

“Tony poked fun at his brother’s divorce during one of his acts,” an audience member tells Star. “He said, ‘I’m not supposed to tell y’all this, but Chris is getting a divorce. I’m so happy because now we can get p*ssy together. I didn’t like her anyway.’”

Sources say Rock, 48, grew tired of having to answer to 44-year-old Malaak.

There have been many arguments behind closed doors… Malaak is very controlling and demanding.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I missed the memo that the only thing that is talked about here os what relates to each posters life. I think its time for you to unplug.

Yes I am drinking myself to sleep cause of chris rock's relationship as a matter of fact why are you in here anyway discussing that doesn't pertain to you personally?

http://www.thecoli.com/search/1679831/

you have 34 posts in this thread
more than anyone else

you obviously do care

FrederickDouglas

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
have a daughter and you'll understand.

:camby: to someone stripping my name because of backwards ass traditions

If my daughter starts talking about hyphenated names when she gets married, I'm gonna give her the :camby:

Fukk I look like encouraging that hyper-feminist fukkery

And if my son-in-law agrees to it, he's a bytch nykka and I won't be able to respect him :pacspit:

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the man is always to blame just because he filed he had to cheat?

for all we know his wife stepped out

its amazing that women file 75% of the time and et teh men are still blamed but the moment a man files hes labelled a cheat, he must have done something

that fatherless yup in here caping for the wife like she was the maid in teh house and knows everything
my main issue is that people are acting like divorce is the end of the world. sometimes in a weird way it's a positive thing. no need to over dramatize everything like the children will automatically commit that, like they'll never see their father again, like they'll automatically see a shrink later on in life over this. not everyone reacts to shyt the same way. when did parents seperating become this over the top traumatizing experience that you can't overcome? not saying divorce is ideal, don't get me wrong but i'd argue it's the circumstances around the divorce that can be traumatizing for people rather than the divorce itself. and since we don't know what these circumstances are, i think most people in this thread need to calm down.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
my main issue is that people are acting like divorce is the end of the world. sometimes in a weird way it's a positive thing. no need to over dramatize everything like the children will automatically commit that, like they'll never see their father again, like they'll automatically see a shrink later on in life over this. not everyone reacts to shyt the same way. when did parents seperating become this over the top traumatizing experience that you can't overcome. not saying divorce is ideal, don't get me wrong but i'd argue it's the circumstances around the divorce that can be traumatizing for people rather than the divorce itself. and since we don't know what these circumstances are, i think most people in this thread need to calm down.

@Yup father walked out on her family so this is probably causing "triggers"