Chris Rock files for divorce from his wife of 20 years

Arishok

No
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 'Go
i dont want to get married either but lets be real here, she's walking away a 8 figure millionaire.
Money ain't everything to me :yeshrug:

If I want to be a millionaire, I'd make moves to do it without wasting 20 years with a man and having his children only to divorce. If I marry someone, I want to be with them for the rest of my life.

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
Just
a lot of his comedy (much like louis ck) involves being unhappily married. most of us are not going to be cool with the idea of being with the same woman for the rest of our lives. now make yourself a wealthy celeb thats getting dimes thrown at you daily, most men would crumble :childplease:

Justifications galore...if you dont believe in marriage...it doesn't mean most men do. Most men who do not value family life are going to view marriage optional. Falls in line with a lot of posters upbringing on this site unfortunately.

Phoenix_Knightly23

Out of TLR and into the light :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
As I thought, someone already created something better :mjcry:

@Phoenix_Knightly23 , here, save your marriage

They even got cheaper ones where the guy just steps on a pedal to lift enough for him to do his biz and it falls back down when hes done like a garbage lid

:dwillhuh::ooh:

@Fonsworth

LOOK AT THIS NIKKA. LOOK. AT. THIS.

Last edited:

Medicate

Old School New School Need To Learn Though
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
His wife won for life..

3 young kids = child support for a good 15 years

Knowing new jersey high cost of living, spousal support will be outrageous...

derek-jeter-o.gif

:pachaha: And nikkas in here really think this is winning for this idiot.......But again this nikka is a walking joke LITERALLY and its Hollywood so :manny:

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
"You can learn to stop chasing p*ssy, and even that requires rehabilitation, but if p*ssy is chasing you, you can't run fast enough" - Chris Rock.

Dumb arse logic...but cause a comedian it must be true.

Medicate

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Most normal people don't consider divorce winning...if she stayed married with him for 20 years chances are she wanted to save or maintain her marriage.

I feel bad for the children :/

A lot of these nikkas ain't normal. Henceforth why the Black Family Structure is destroyed.........Ass is a kryptonite to a lot of dudes and can be a downfall......:beli:

Medicate

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
now he can get a milf pawg :youngsabo:

Fck outta here with this nonsense......A Black family is in ruins and a daddy out of the home and you talkin about white bytches.......For all you nikkas know these white folks love when our families are broken apart, it reinforces their dinner table conversations...:beli: