Chris Rock files for divorce from his wife of 20 years

RiffRaff

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston to LA like I'm Robert Horry.
I can tell a lot of yall haven't had to deal with divorce, either because your mom was a jumpoff to begin with or your parents are still together.

It's very serious and mentally draining from both parties usually. When my parents divorced, I remembered that being the worst time in my life and something that I would never want to put my children through if possible, even at the possibility of some slight dissatisfaction. Knowing this if/when I settle down I will make sure it's someone I plan to spend the rest of my life and pray they feel the same way.

Some of your views on divorce come from strictly what you read on this site and it's very naive.

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
A lot of these nikkas ain't normal. Henceforth why the Black Family Structure is destroyed.........Ass is a kryptonite to a lot of dudes and can be a downfall......:beli:
Unfortunately some black men and black women lack any kind of discipline and it is not a stretch...that marriage is in such a state.

And before anyone brings up white people...I don't care about them and their marriage rates are still higher than blacks.

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
People don't take their vows seriously and were not groomed to raise a family.
I can tell a lot of yall haven't had to deal with divorce, either because your mom was a jumpoff to begin with or your parents are still together.

It's very serious and mentally draining from both parties usually. When my parents divorced, I remembered that being the worst time in my life and something that I would never want to put my children through if possible, even at the possibility of some slight dissatisfaction. Knowing this if/when I settle down I will make sure it's someone I plan to spend the rest of my life and pray they feel the same way.

Some of your views on divorce come from strictly what you read on this site and it's very naive.

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
You wouldn't know cause ain't no bytches chasing your ass. "You will never hear Yup say 'I wish these bytches would back up off me....let a player play'" - Chris Rock.
The way you write explains your backwards/uncooth logic. Some men value family rather than cheap thrills...clearly you don't know anything about that so keep on.

mortuus est

Veteran
Daps
082e337e9cf515ba7160ac893d64164a.jpg

Medicate

Old School New School Need To Learn Though
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Unfortunately some black men and black women lack any kind of discipline and it is not a stretch...that marriage is in such a state.

And before anyone brings up white people...I don't care about them and their marriage rates are still higher than blacks.

You can see in this thread why......There is no respect for Bonding......just chasing loose ass and running up body counts is seen with respect. This is why I call many of these nikkas zombies.....They don't understand that this type of behavior actually reinforces white racists stereotypes....:mindblown: Fck these people in here dappin and coolin on a Black family being separated.

Divorce courts and child support is an extension of slavery in more ways than one, but nikkas won't get this.....:stopitslime:

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
a few things.

-we have no idea why they divorced. matter of fact, we have no idea if he cheated. for all we know they could have had an open marriage.

-if dude isn't happy, the children won't be happy just because he stays with the mom.

-maybe he felt like he was about to pull a Ray Rice and figured "you know what? maybe it's better for every one if i just file for divorce"

-this could be a loss for everyone involved just like it could be a win for everyone involved meaning maybe it's for the best for everyone.

-Rosario Dawson has a funny looking face.

-Chris does look miserable as fukk in the pics with his wife...

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Just

Justifications galore...if you dont believe in marriage...it doesn't mean most men do. Most men who do not value family life are going to view marriage optional. Falls in line with a lot of posters upbringing on this site unfortunately.

shaddup, i doubt you've been in one relationship longer than a year.

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
BM like Rock start off with light skinned women as trophy wives as they are moving up in their careers. Next woman will be another light bright, white or nonblack now that he has made it. He's probably bitter that he has 3 daughters that are his complexion.
Dumbest shyt I read all year
fukk outta here