Chris Rock files for divorce from his wife of 20 years

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
There is no such thing as a happy wife. Women can never be completely happy, for it is against their nature. Women can only be temporarily satisfied, but they frequently need something to complain or worry about. You cannot allow female hypergamy to go unchecked.
You sound miserable. Are you a woman?

You cannot allow female hypergamy to go unchecked. If she feels she can get away with something, she'll keep pushing you until you put your foot down. If you never check her, you'll get into a situation like this marriage was.
I agree. Unfortunately it sounds like a woman has completely broken your spirit, breh. U seem more concerned with women u arent fukking than enjoying life. I hope u find peace

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
Discussion will be had. Realy this is just an extension on marriage in today's generation. I stopped talking about chris several posts ago
there's a difference between "not knowing every single detail" and "barely knowing anything". in this case we barely know anything.

BiggWebb79

You Don't Have The Answers...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elm City
:sas2:
Chris_Rock_in_I_Think_I_Love_My_Wife_Wallpaper_1_1024.jpeg

Maximus

All Star
Daps
You sound miserable. Are you a woman?

No.

I agree. Unfortunately it sounds like a woman has completely broken your spirit, breh. U seem more concerned with women u arent fukking than enjoying life. I hope u find peace

The only women I am concerned about are women in my inner circle of family and close friends. I am more concerned about the future of men in this country, especially if I am to have a son someday.

Western Society came close to breaking my spirit a few years ago, but I have since recovered. Unplugging from society and finding rather unpleasant truths about certain things in the world is not an easy thing, my friend. I shall only find peace when I am wealthy enough to completely buy my ticket out of this rat race called Western Society. I surely hope this happens sooner rather than later.

O.G.B

Real O.G.
Bushed
Daps
here is a rticle from last year

http://www.celebytchy.com/309397/ch...age_to_malaak_compton_might_be_falling_apart/

and an unnamed source claims Malaak is “very controlling and demanding”.

Chris Rock may be a comedian, but the current state of his 16-year-marriage is no laughing matter – because the actor and his wife, Malaak Compton-Rock, have called it quits!

The shocking news surfaced in late June when Chris’s brother Tony Rock made light of the situation during a performance at the Hollywood Improv Comedy Club.

“Tony poked fun at his brother’s divorce during one of his acts,” an audience member tells Star. “He said, ‘I’m not supposed to tell y’all this, but Chris is getting a divorce. I’m so happy because now we can get p*ssy together. I didn’t like her anyway.’”

Sources say Rock, 48, grew tired of having to answer to 44-year-old Malaak.

There have been many arguments behind closed doors… Malaak is very controlling and demanding.

Yeah, you can tell by her photos that she has that "I'm a bytch" vibe, plus the hyphenated name when she's not even famous or well-known on her own accord & just has a degree in arts management :comeon: pretty much sums up your post!

• Dap
Reactions: JKT