Chris Rock files for divorce from his wife of 20 years

GoPro

EscoBeard Season Has Returned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang
:dwillhuh: but....The neutral position of the toilet seat...it's resting position is with the seat down :damn: this is that shyt i'm talking about man :upsetfavre:

And yes this argument happens every time I almost take an unintentional dip in the poopoo pool :beli::pachaha:

I'm gonna develop a device that resets the seat to a 45° angle no matter what position it's in after 10 minutes. Perfect compromise.

I'll make millions and save marriages :win:

Daps
Reppin
Oakland
082e337e9cf515ba7160ac893d64164a.jpg

:noah:

Phoenix_Knightly23

Out of TLR and into the light :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
I'm gonna develop a device that resets the seat to a 45° angle no matter what position it's in after 10 minutes. Perfect compromise.

No more midnight moist cakes :wow: you'd be a real life superhero.

KplusK

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Love or familiarity is blind and often translates to toltolerating disrespect for the sake of keeping up for appearances or not wanting to break the family.

i understand that and all but it comes to a point that you have to be real about situations and with your self I'm just saying don't do the blame game you know…. i hate the up for appearances cause do you really think people give a fukk about y'all except your families and if they love you they'll be supportive and other people their gonna talk regardless and for the kids i can understand and that only works if y'all tryna make something happen or have a mutual understanding of what the relationship or marriage have turned into... and then again thats bad cause if the couples not fukking i don't know how long they can do it for the kids

KplusK

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NYC

:salute:

real talk better get that patterned if another disgruntled house wife hasn't thought of it first

Sane

All Star
Daps
Reppin
London Town
Some woman just know how to make an older man feel young and alive. Especially when you're wife has gotten complacent.

When you're 50 and Flabbilous,:flabbynsick: if a cute young coworker taps you on the shoulder you'd be ready to leave your nagging wife.

la-et-mn-toronto-film-festival-chris-rock-rates-big-laughs-in-top-five-20140907
rosario-dawson-chris-rock-top-five-tiff-premiere.jpg

That's the smile of a man that hasn't smiled in a while:banderas::ohlawd::ahh:
I thought Rosario was on that :mjpls:

GoPro

EscoBeard Season Has Returned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang
:salute:

real talk better get that patterned if another disgruntled house wife hasn't thought of it first

As I thought, someone already created something better :mjcry:

@Phoenix_Knightly23 , here, save your marriage

They even got cheaper ones where the guy just steps on a pedal to lift enough for him to do his biz and it falls back down when hes done like a garbage lid