Chris Paul is a TRUE point guard, unlike Steph Curry

Megadeus

Superstar
Daps
Laughable. CP3 is obviously a great pg. But Curry has moved the pg position forward in way cp can only dream of. Cp is not in the same class I'm afraid. Curry will easy end up top 15. Cp will not be anywhere near top 20.

The point is that Currys game does not scream elite floor general the way a CP3's does. You are not a true PG if you need Draymond to command and facilitate for everyone.

Daps
The point is that Currys game does not scream elite floor general the way a CP3's does. You are not a true PG if you need Draymond to command and facilitate for everyone.
He doesn't need Draymond to do that; Draymond does that so it allows the Warriors to harness Steph's off-ball ability to open up scoring opportunities for the rest of the team. It's literally why the Warriors have had the most high-powered offense in the history of the game. Steph could easily play on-ball all the time (he did it under Jackson), but the offense wouldn't be as effective - Steph would put up better surface #s but his teammates wouldn't get the same degree of easy scoring opportunities.

Steph constantly running around in the halfcourt disturbs the flow of the defensive waters. The power of constant ball and player movement.

Ukbrotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Naija, London, Earth
Sure, its pretty obvious Curry is a different type of PG. More about spacing and movement than one who controls the floor with the ball. I think it allows him to play with other elite players easier than cp personally.

SuperNintendo Chalmers

Send it to the friggin moon idiot
Daps
Reppin
My goddamn self. Shout out to my real Africans
He doesn't need Draymond to do that; Draymond does that so it allows the Warriors to harness Steph's off-ball ability to open up scoring opportunities for the rest of the team. It's literally why the Warriors have had the most high-powered offense in the history of the game. Steph could easily play on-ball all the time (he did it under Jackson), but the offense wouldn't be as effective - Steph would put up better surface #s but his teammates wouldn't get the same degree of easy scoring opportunities.

Steph constantly running around in the halfcourt disturbs the flow of the defensive waters. The power of constant ball and player movement.

Right. He might be the GOAT combo guard. :manny:

Jekyll

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Steph is a combo guard that isn't nearly as good without other allstars/shooters. CP3 is washed but he has shown to be alot better than what Steph is giving us now as the singular point guard.

Daps
Steph is a less athletic AI, with MUCH better shooting ability but not as good defensively.

He essentially plays the point like AI but is really more of an undersized 2-guard.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Steph is a combo guard that isn't nearly as good without other allstars/shooters. CP3 is washed but he has shown to be alot better than what Steph is giving us now as the singular point guard.
So what was Steph before KD? All you clowns nikkas do is set the narrative as if Steph just came into the league after KD came to the warriors..