Chris Paul is a TRUE point guard, unlike Steph Curry

Cynical Thoughts

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah, I'm still going with Steph.....
Yeah that’s obvious for this team.

Especially in this somewhat position less game you pretty much can put any playmaker regardless of height as a point(Lebron, Harden, KD, Draymond etc.).

I don’t get into Stan wars but Paul being ass doesn’t mean Steph is the goat true pg.

I’d rather rate him overall moreso than as a point.

He’s a sniper for sure though.

Jerz-2

GOATs Status
Daps
...so let's talk about how horribly this thread has aged in under 90 days :mjlol::russ:
Lol if you were aborted I wouldn’t have read that stupid ass post and been exposed to your shyt logic, so fukk your mother for not making the right decision :pacspit:

:picard:

Cynical Thoughts

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Stop hating man stop
This thread is based on stanery.

It was a dude that actually told me you are a point solely if your coach decides to start you there.

I think Harden is a sg but he is better served for the system he is in to be a point guard.:yeshrug:
Isiah Thomas(current) is an indersized 2.

Do you even understand basketball terminology?

Dominating outside of your natural position is a testament to you greatness.

Jordan moved to point and averaged a triple double. He would of been a great point but his natural position is at the 2.

Xerces

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Texas
The same person who needed Lebron's teammates in 2015 to be injured for them to win, and needed Kevin Durant lead the team to more titles
Curry had a chance to lead a team to the title, but you know what happened

giphy.gif
So does Curry have more Rings then CPO or nah?

Xerces

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Texas
No rebuttal huh?

:mjlol:
What does Steph more or less leading the Warriors to championship have to with the post you quoted of Curry having more rings then Paul?

So again, Does Curry have more Rings then Paul or nah?

And are you also insinuating that Curry is not a very very integral part of the Warriors?

Cynical Thoughts

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He played the 2 guard in college and went straight to PG his rookie year..

Hence why you see his 2 guard skills when he’s off the ball
Ehh. I look at a 2/sg of more of a get you a bucket when a play breaks down kinda position which curry can do. Playing off ball is Klay and half of Curry’s game to a degree.

He plays point for defensive purposes. Oddly enough if he did play sg he proly would bring the ball up just as much. Pretty much everyone can on golden state.

Curry’s shot makes up for what he lacks to the goat pg’s in the “true point”category. He doesn’t need to be a true point cause his range hides where he lacks( not much). This is why he is better at that position than good to great and maybe even some goat point guards.

It’s just my opinion, no hate.