Chris Paul is a TRUE point guard, unlike Steph Curry

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What miracle?. He beat an inexperienced Kings team nobody with a functioning brain surprised with that result
The fact they made it that far :pachaha:

That GS squad played so many fringe players. If you can win with Poole you get my props.

Meanwhile Dame can’t even make the playoffs when before the season people were talking as if he had a team.

Daps
The fact they made it that far :pachaha:

That GS squad played so many fringe players. If you can win with Poole you get my props.

Meanwhile Dame can’t even make the playoffs when before the season people were talking as if he had a team.
So a guy people said was the real 6th man that season was a detriment :camby:

Media said from the beginning Portland would be bad and Dame needs to get outta Portland :camby:

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So a guy people said was the real 6th man that season was a detriment :camby:

Media said from the beginning Portland would be bad and Dame needs to get outta Portland :camby:
Let it go

Grown ass men with agendas

What’s next JR Rider>> Jordan

The war been lost. Get clothed, take a bath & enjoy the league:russ:

Erratic415

Superstar
Daps
I'd say traditional/conventional

But I'm taking Steph 10 times out of 10.

I don’t really think too much about the traditional positional assignments anyway. Magic Johnson is considered the greatest PG ever and he wasn’t even “traditional”. He’s the size of a power forward and he spent his first few seasons sharing PG duties with Norm Nixon (bball reference lists Magic as a SG). When Hakeem Olajuwon was at his peak, Michael Jordan would say “Olajuwon isn’t a center, he’s a forward masquerading as a center”.

There’s the whole debate on Tim Duncan being a PF or C. I think Pop one time said Tim was really a center.

DraymondT

Superstar
Daps

As a CP0 fan though? He finna retire ringless like "true point guards" Stockton and Nash. Who give a fukk about true nikka :heh:
stuck in the 90s and 00s....

Steph gave point guards a new style to run wit and lookin at this next generation of PGs they all been inspired and molded after Steph, Iverson or Rose.

CP3 "true style" almost a dead breed. Only nikkas like Monte Morris and Tyus Jones still rockin wit dat trash in 2023 :mjlol: cause that dont win you shyt and that slow paced true point guard :flabbynsick: shyt lower the ceiling of team offenses and make shyt predictable and easy to defend :manny: