Chris Paul is a TRUE point guard, unlike Steph Curry

Jekyll

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So what was Steph before KD? All you clowns nikkas do is set the narrative as if Steph just came into the league after KD came to the warriors..
I liked Steph even when he was still with Monta and playing Nelly-ball. He used to do the Jamal Crawford shake and bake which is like my favorite move of all time. He's always been a combo guard rather than a traditional PG though. He's seemingly lost a step and can't create seperation like he used to. Which is weird because CP3 even when he was ballin two years ago before he got hurt was still wrecking fools. And thats on crazy bad legs.

He just hasn't been that great since the regular season started. Which is crazy cause he was looking like a mvp canidate in the pre-season.

Robbo

All Star
Daps
I liked Steph even when he was still with Monta and playing Nelly-ball. He used to do the Jamal Crawford shake and bake which is like my favorite move of all time. He's always been a combo guard rather than a traditional PG though. He's seemingly lost a step and can't create seperation like he used to. Which is weird because CP3 even when he was ballin two years ago before he got hurt was still wrecking fools. And thats on crazy bad legs.

He just hasn't been that great since the regular season started. Which is crazy cause he was looking like a mvp canidate in the pre-season.

I think Teams defend him differently.. back in the early days, nobody thought you had to defend a guy from 30+ feet out.. Now they are sticking to him, and they have a 2nd defender shadowing to prevent his drives to the basket. He's getting way more defensive attention than he used to.