Chris Cooper said leave Amy Cooper alone

It's been real

God of Destruction | CatSet General
Daps
She directly threatened his life, and he feels bad for the ghastly looking bytch because she's getting threats. She essentially place a hit on him. I'm not gonna shyt on the breh though, he almost got merked. I just don't understand the empathy, they don't give us the same treatment.

She's probably getting those threats from dog loving cacs if anyone, they don't care about the breh. So that was inevitable when she choked out the dreh.

:laff: at this haggard bytch being young.

Hyperion

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Land of The North
It's all well and good that he wants to be merciful and "take the high road", but if he hadn't recorded that exchange, he would've quite possibly shared the same fate as George Floyd (in fact, he would've been first). Surely he's aware of that, because he thought to record what happened to him, so I have to assume there's a reason for him saying all this. But if I were to guess, he's probably not wanting shyt to pop off in his honor and people target him like he's responsible, should the worst happen to Amy Cooper.

Either way, it's bigger than him now. He's lucky he ended up going home. Amy Cooper is a wicked woman and deserves to be publicly humiliated.

TallMan_J

Retired from TheColi
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Retired
fukking armchair militants who have NEVER done shyt to a White person in their lives rushing in to tear down a Black man once again.

Just another Tuesday on The Coli. Some of y'all got way more heat for Black folk who have done nothing wrong than y'all have for White Supremacists.

:gucci:

How in the fukk and when did this moronic fool get awarded "Poster of the Year"? Whoever is responsible for providing him with that title needs to be slapped across the face.
:what:

I guess we should be applauding Botham Jean's family for kissing on his murderer's ass too. There are countless numbers of other examples that are almost identical to the Botham Jean case, but I think that we all get the point. We should not be so forgetful of the transgressions, pain, and hate that is afflicted upon us as a people on a regular basis. If you take issue with other Black People being upset because he (Chris Cooper) wants to downplay his aggressor's actions, then you fit the definition of a bootlicking c00n just as much as Chris Cooper does. After getting asphyxiated yesterday, George Floyd and his family should just let it go too, huh? The perpetrators should face no consequences because someone may feel "uncomfortable with that", as Chris Cooper says? If he doesn't want any controversy, then Chris Cooper needs to just shut the fukk up, go on with his life, and let whatever happens to the racist bytch happen. I bet that he identifies as homosexual before he identifies as being a Black Man, and it wouldn't surprise me one bit if his partner was white.

Some of you "brehs" are so disgustingly passive and docile. There seems to be a pattern with these Democratic caping shills on this fukking board. No better than the GOP tap dancers. It's fukking pathetic and I would never associate or attempt to build with any of you clowns in real life if you possessed this type of mindset. No type of code or dignity at all.
:snoop:

Last edited:

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man, yall disagree with him here. Leave it at that.

But now he's a c00n and shyt?

He did a great job during the entirety of the situation with that evil demon.

saw him on tv talkin that Rodney King shyt. He’s c00ning. fukk that. Ain’t got time for that shyt. They gonna keep doing this shyt if we don’t call out white supremacy. He didn’t have to do anything but say this was disappointing or not right, he givin speeches talmbout we should be able to get along. :camby:

Maddmike

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
bih lost her job paying 117k a year in NY city of all places...and now she's infamous so its highly unlikely she will get another one...she gone have to move....

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
Let's keep things a buck.

She was fired because this isn't the first time she pulled something slick like this. Pretty sure that her work place wouldn't have fired her if she got on well with the people she worked with her colleagues.

Chances are, she was the colleague that had everyone walking on eggshells because she had HR on speed dial. They couldn't wait to get her ass out the building.

Senior management was probably looking at the footage like :mjgrin:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Some of you "brehs" are so disgustingly passive and docile. There seems to be a pattern with these Democratic caping shills on this fukking board. No better than the GOP tap dancers. It's fukking pathetic and I would never associate or attempt to build with any of you clowns in real life if you possessed this type of mindset. No type of code or dignity at all.
:snoop:
What are you even talking about? :gucci:

I'm not a democrat, dumbass, and my comment had nothing to do with politics at all. And you tried to derail the main thread on this by going on a random political rant there too, right? :mjlol:

I am 100% certain I go harder for the struggle IRL than you do because I've never met a soldier who was so obsessed with virtue-signalling bullshyt as you seem to be. You can't name one effective activist in history who shtick consisted of tone policing random Black men they don't even know. What Chris Cooper says has nothing to do with anything, he already put in the work to get shyt moving and actually made something pop, what da fukk have you ever done? :francis:

I'm willing to bet your life savings your a Tariq fan because that's his entire M.O. too. :mjlol:

OnFleekTing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Its out of his hands now
The racist stuff is one thing but this lady also abused her dog so she gonna have stink on her name for awhile