Chris Cooper said leave Amy Cooper alone

Daps
Reppin
St louis
naw Chris.
this genie cant be put back in the bottle.
Off with that bytche's head!!!!
Y830UvW.gif

UKVu0t8.gif

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
Damn, his sister has more of a back bone than him. He could have just sat back and let Karen experience the consequences of her actions to the fullest.
thats exactly what hes going to do because we ain't stopping until her whole life collapses and she has to reinvent herself somewhere in wyoming.

lucky it aint me, cause I'd want her dog striped from her, her job, her apartment, her severance package sent to my account, and id even ask the judge if I could give a big crisp slap, and if no red hand mark is left, I get a run back.

Nikki_04

All Star
Daps
thats exactly what hes going to do because we ain't stopping until her whole life collapses and she has to reinvent herself somewhere in wyoming.

lucky it aint me, cause I'd want her dog striped from her, her job, her apartment, her severance package sent to my account, and id even ask the judge if I could give a big crisp slap, and if no red hand mark is left, I get a run back.

I thought I read something about the dog being taken from her and being at a rescue.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
As long as this is as far as he goes. No hugging. No forgive. None of that shyt. Just be the bigger man, makes you look good, continues to get her destroyed. Win-win