Chris Cooper said leave Amy Cooper alone

Kyle Barker

Superstar
Daps
He probably got a white boyfriend. Its hard riding for these soft ass so called black people who are victims of white supremacy

tumblr_qaz2rvxDhb1t88mil_640.png

What Is the Red Equal Sign All Over Facebook and Twitter? | TIME.com

:mjpls:

Mike18jj

Veteran
Daps
I need to disconnect from social media because just about everything I see is starting to piss me off. Lucky in my real life I don't hang with bruhs like him, but how many times do I have to see one of us forgive someone white that wronged us? It's embarrassing at this point, you would think that we were the ones who enslaved them for hundreds of years. I just don't know what to say and the fukked up thing is I don't think this type of thinking will go away anytime soon.

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
I swear, I be so embarrassed to see another Black person soften up on these vile people out here. They'd never do that shyt for us, yet we're always the ones that want to go easy on them. I don't understand how anyone can think this is cool.
its annoying
We get on code and then it’s like all the years of docile indoctrination kicks in and they start feeling bad

He needs to remember they would be laughing if he died that day and she wouldn’t have a care in the world

Turlast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Two One Five
its annoying
We get on code and then it’s like all the years of docile indoctrination kicks in and they start feeling bad

He needs to remember they would be laughing if he died that day and she wouldn’t have a care in the world

Right. That bytch basically made it clear she was tryin to get his Black ass in trouble, hence the emphasis on the African American part.

Black People stay going hard for other Black People....only to see a response like this. Just say nothing.

hatealot

Banned
Daps
If he apologizes. Then i will meet him in central park and leave his lame ass with the birds.
Then after he get beat the fukk up. They gonna make a reddit post with both him and his bytch.

I wouldn't be surprised if this was a lovers quarral.

The lawyers that try to use this and get beat the fukk up in the court room during my RNR.

They going to remand me back the holding pin.

Somebody need to kill that puppy to let them know it's real

Puppy got more attention than the real message.

More blood need to be leaking . more action if violence towards those folks

F K

All Star
Daps
This is perfect. It's the same rope a dope white people have been pulling on us for years. Publicy saying nice things while siccing the dogs on us. He knew what he was doing when he posted the video

Edit: he could have said this shyt in real time on his socials but waited for an article that was coming out after the fact. :lolbron:

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
black people always wanna "bE tHe BiGgEr PeRsOn". I'm tired of it.

We don't want to be shyt. It's natural for us. It's inherent. We are empathetic, and sympathetic people.

That's not a bad thing at all. We have souls.

It's the cacs which dont have souls, lack empathy and are naturally hateful and selfish that have to "try" to be normal, they have to try to be human.

Her boss isn't a black man that fired her, the CEO and board of directors aren't black. This is white people destroying her. All he wanted the bytch to do was put the dog on a leach and by the end of the video she complied. Anything else is on her and her white world. Black people don't run, manage, control or dictate her life or lifestyle. We couldnt care less.