Chris broussard speaks on the importance of dating black women

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
so why don't we take a look at black women themselves? naw it's better to continue the victimhood narrative as opposed to taking a close look at their cultural ideology and relationship philosophy
Because why hold women accountable when it’s easier to pander to them? :skip:

Let’s not address the racist inJustice system that incarcerates black men at a longer and disproportionate rate.

Let’s not address the underfunded school system that is more likely to expel black boys.

Let’s not address the social deprivation that has our young brothers dying because of violence everyday.

Let’s just simplify it to a small number of black men who put non-black women on a pedestal. That’s clearly the issue with black families, and the reason black women are less likely to get married.

Another stealth “nikkas ain’t shyt” video. That tune never ends.

Last edited:

Abraxus

All Star
Daps
I love be black women. I love being black. I love the color black. Glad to see this dude for our women. Y’all sisters get on my nerves sometimes but I love y’all.

I’ll fukk the living shyt out of any race or attractive woman, and I have but I’ve only married a black woman.

Last edited:

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Interracial marriage is not THAT prevalent to where it's leaving black women without options. 85% of married black men have black wives.

There's some bigger factors at play
There is. The issue with the 85% stat is most of them are old af. In the younger generations, we have a massive issue

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
He said some real shyt awhile back about the importance of black families and black fathers on TV one day and I was like:ohhh:

Because I had never seen a brotha say something like that publicly on those types of platforms. I think he was talking about LeBron. Say what you want but he's the most consistent with his basketball analysis and he keeps it real everywhere else too.:salute:

KBXG.gif

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Breh chill. Go to Louisiana. They get the full nikka treatment. White is white and black is black there
I just asked a question. It’s like when nikkas hate white women but love mixed broads. I need to understand the logic.