Chris broussard speaks on the importance of dating black women

CarmelBarbie

At peace
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
First he says black men put women through a lot of shyt but they always right there (black women in the back with the "awwww :wow:" and "facts")

Then

0:30
It's difficult for you and me to fully imagine what it would be like to be systematically deserted by sisters. Like if we lived in a world... ( - "I couldn't live like this!) Exactly! If we lived in a world where a black woman would gladly choose a white woman and take you if ahe couldn't get one? (...) We would be messed u
p!"

Food for thought. :ehh:

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
First he says black men put women through a lot of shyt but they always right there (black women in the back with the "awwww :wow:" and "facts")

Then

0:30
It's difficult for you and me to fully imagine what it would be like to be systematically deserted by sisters. Like if we lived in a world... ( - "I couldn't live like this!) Exactly! If we lived in a world where a black woman would gladly choose a white man and take you if she couldn't get one? (...) We would be messed up!"

:dead: WTF is with the lies

giphy.gif

CarmelBarbie

At peace
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
Do you feel like there's truth to this...? That black men systematically prefer white women and systematically settle with black women because they can't catch white women...?
Are you serious?

I didn't interpret it that way. I actually didn't watch the video(I'm at work). I misunderstood, I thought it was something completely different lol. But to answer your question, nah, I don't believe BM prefer WW. Some do, but the average BM does not.

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Message would be stronger and resonate better if it came from someone like Wesley Snipes..'jus saying

:francis:

Bumblebreh

Collecting honey and money
Daps
I didn't interpret it that way. I actually didn't watch the video(I'm at work). I misunderstood, I thought it was something completely different lol. But to answer your question, nah, I don't believe BM prefer WW. Some do, but the average BM does not.

The ones that prefer ww are in the sunken place so therefore they can bring no value to most bw.To place your value on the race of your partner who can walk out at any time is saying a lot.But when it comes to marriage the divorce statistics between bm and ww is significantly high.