Superstar
Supporter
Daps

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
I’ve never dated a white chick in my life but this is still online fakkit shyt. Who you dating don’t make me nut unless you got a freak jawn out here.

Completely missing the point...

How did he get his complexion?

Miscegenation and rape, but does it matter?

Both his parents black he just light skinned

nikkas on here really act like they never seen light skins with two black parents before. I literally grew up with four or five people just like this---light skinned with two black parents...

Daps
Meh...I guess I have to be the one..I don't wanna hear it. As far as I'm concerned BM should just date who makes them happy regardless. We always hear BW publicly telling other BW that--so why are BM forbade from telling other BM to do the same?

I always hear these black male celebs telling BM that they gotta marry and date BW and "do right by their queens"...meanwhile all I hear BF celebs telling BW to "keep their options open", (and they refuse to refer to us as "Kings") and applauding when Serena Williams, Zoe Saldana and Megan Merkel (I know she aint black but they were still happy about it) when they marry white. For some odd reason BW NEVER give them a lecture about it.

I’ve stated many times on here that I’m not getting married. I’ll be 35 in a few days. I’ve had it with all the excuses for black women. I’ve been hearing the same excuse since the waiting to exhale era of black women. Women choose the men I said this many times. The problem with men is that if it’s just lil p*ssy they way they’ll bit on it when really they should turn a lot of these women down and have some discipline. That is why I say that 85 percent of men in this country are beta males...and women know this they know our criteria for sex is not near as steep as there’s is. Women never say I have sex with this guy just for sex but this guy over here I look as beta provider material . This one of the main reason why it a bunch children out of wedlock.

Women sexual nature is a lot stronger than a mans is. Women have a different men for different needs ...the problem come in when women try to change a man into what she think he should be ....then she wants to complain the nikkas was never that in the first place:beli:. I haven’t meet a single black male that puts other races of women on a pedestal than black women . Go we’re you are loved and excepted at no need to put BM/BW down to do that.

old boy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
brooklyn
The bigger problem than "black men prefer other women", is all the black kids being born out of wedlock.

~73% of black kids are born out of wedlock, which I blame both black men and black women for.

It's 2019, we all know how babies are made. If you can't provide a good family structure for a kid, take fukking birth control.

CNN's Don Lemon says more than 72 percent of African-American births are out of wedlock

i know we're getting off topic here but exactly how are black men to blame for kids being born outta wedlock in our community?

these single mothers aren't victims. they knew they weren't married before they fukked raw with absolutely no birth control methods. and if kaseem wants shonda to get rid of the child based on not being financially prepared to provide or simply because he doesn't love the bytch & she was just a jumpie....... he has no say in abortion because it's ultimately a woman's choice. and if him not wearing a condom is why we say black men are to blame too that's still faulty because they can't complain about having the highest HIV & STD cases because of dysfunctional black men and still continue to fukk nikkas raw. it's her body and she has agency so the responsibility ultimately lies with them

Nobu

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
i know we're getting off topic here but exactly how are black men to blame for kids being born outta wedlock in our community?

these single mothers aren't victims. they knew they weren't married before they fukked raw with absolutely no birth control methods. and if kaseem wants shonda to get rid of the child based on not being financially prepared to provide or simply because he doesn't love the bytch & she was just a jumpie....... he has no say in abortion because it's ultimately a woman's choice. and if him not wearing a condom is why we say black men are to blame too that's still faulty because they can't complain about having the highest HIV & STD cases because of dysfunctional black men and still continue to fukk nikkas raw. it's her body and she has agency so the responsibility ultimately lies with them

They are both to blame, because you should not be impregnating women if you have no intention of raising kids. It is actually very easy as a man to avoid impregnating women if you take reasonable precautions.

The probability of accidentally impregnating a woman when you take precautions [make sure she's on BC + condom if you're extra careful] is actually quite low.

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
Chris Broussard is fun to clown on on some sports fukkery shyt......but he is consistently on some pro black shyt when you hear him speak. He saying some real shyt in this vid
Outside of all his fake ass reports from anonymous sources I really do fukk with a lot of what Broussard be saying. Even the stuff I don't agree with him on I can at least respect it because it seems like he's speaking his truth.

old boy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
brooklyn
Meh...I guess I have to be the one..I don't wanna hear it. As far as I'm concerned BM should just date who makes them happy regardless. We always hear BW publicly telling other BW that--so why are BM forbade from telling other BM to do the same?

I always hear these black male celebs telling BM that they gotta marry and date BW and "do right by their queens"...meanwhile all I hear BF celebs telling BW to "keep their options open", (and they refuse to refer to us as "Kings") and applauding when Serena Williams, Zoe Saldana and Megan Merkel (I know she aint black but they were still happy about it) when they marry white. For some odd reason BW NEVER give them a lecture about it.

lol powerful post that went hard body in a few directions

1. there is no reciprocity with that whole black queen swag because they view themselves as being superior to us. they're the queens and we're the knights, servants, loyal subjects and court jesters. sure we may get a tongue in cheek "i found my king yall!!!" IG post when they get engaged or something.. but you'll NEVER see a group of black women on facebook attack some misandrist black male bashing sista talmbout some "you better not disrespect the black king! don't you love your father?!?" lmao hell naw, that's us nikkas with the kinte cloth capes on spittin that queen bullshyt, very one sided affair. and when we look deeper to figure out why it's because modern day black culture is heavily informed by gloria steinem & the 2nd wave feminist gynocracy. shout out to dorothy pitman hughes, alice walker, shirley chisholm, pam grier and them new hoes like janelle monae who worship the ground that white bytch walks on. it's sad

2. a year ago when meghan markle got married black women lost their collective minds. now sure all women love the idea of a royal wedding with the pageantry, flowers, fashion and all that other good shyt. but black women were on some other shyt talmbout it's a proud day for black women waving poms poms and wearing foam #1 fingers. HUH?

meghan markle with prince harry = beautiful black woman and mother of the earth

meghan markle with idris elba = light skin half breed bytch who ain't a real black woman

:dead:

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Salute the message,but hard to salute a nikka who says he had to "grow an appreciation" for black women after preffering white and latina women. For real black men like myself,its always been black women at the top of the list.
No offense but you’re not a “real” black man because you prefer black woman. Stop it fam.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
I love be black women. I love being black. I love the color black. Glad to see this dude for our women. Y’all sisters get on my nerves sometimes but I love y’all.

I’ll fukk the living shyt out of any race or attractive woman, and I have but I’ve only married a black woman.
You dudes that claim to fukk other women but only will marry blacks are straight cowards to me that are scarred of what others will say. Either you don’t mess with other groups or you do no half stepping.

Last edited:

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
black women are GOAT
but i deal with enough bs in my pursuit of them (and all women)

at the end of the day i''m starting to think life is too short and the dating game is too suss to be so narrow minded. black girls will always have an edge on the rest for me but I'm not disregarding every other race anymore. i say this as somebody whose 4 ex girlfriends are all of african descent

Last edited:

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.

Like Chris said if it’s Natural love there should be no issue. It’s when you put other women above your own.

I also don’t know why black men focus on what black women tell them all the time. It’s pretty clear there is an obvious hypocrisy. Just ignore the haters and do you.