Chris broussard speaks on the importance of dating black women

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
A lot of folks don’t really go outside no more so think this online fantasy world and celebrity life they don’t live is real for them. If most of these dudes that claim to live in black neighborhoods go outside and or people watch you can see that IR isn’t a big deal like some make it.

And even among celebrities like athletes, most Black Male athletes marry Black women. Its insane to me how myths and lies and false narratives become gospel to people with insecurities and agendas.

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Chris Broussard is fun to clown on on some sports fukkery shyt......but he is consistently on some pro black shyt when you hear him speak. He saying some real shyt in this vid
Yea, he used to get clowned for some dodgy reporting but once he moved past being just an NBA "insider/newsbreaker" he's become one of the best sports media personalities out there. I know he has the podcast but FS1 should give him a show instead of dropping in on the other platforms from time to time.

filial_piety

Banned
Daps
Reppin
I95S
Meh...I guess I have to be the one..I don't wanna hear it. As far as I'm concerned BM should just date who makes them happy regardless. We always hear BW publicly telling other BW that--so why are BM forbade from telling other BM to do the same?

I always hear these black male celebs telling BM that they gotta marry and date BW and "do right by their queens"...meanwhile all I hear BF celebs telling BW to "keep their options open", (and they refuse to refer to us as "Kings") and applauding when Serena Williams, Zoe Saldana and Megan Merkel (I know she aint black but they were still happy about it) when they marry white. For some odd reason BW NEVER give them a lecture about it.

Last edited:

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
And even among celebrities like athletes, most Black Male athletes marry Black women. Its insane to me how myths and lies and false narratives become gospel to people with insecurities and agendas.
People are lazy and don’t want to be wrong so they selectively see things that validate their pov.

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
I think interracial dating between BM and WW is heavily overblown in the media. I had a black woman on FB recently complain about the NBA Draft and how all the black basketball players had a white spouse. It got into a heated argument. Interracial marriage/dating is what? Less than 5% of overall relationships? Do you think that is what is causing the low marriage rates of black women? It is just another attack on black men.

I think the issue is the small percentage of interracial relationships are front & center in the media. Ex Kanye & Kim.

futureDevelopment

~crackin windshields~
Daps

These guys make such weak, mealy-mouthed arguments.

I think everyone should date whoever they want without judgement -- but even I could make better arguments for sticking to black women than that.

Furthermore, he's clearly pandering... and making a mountain out of a molehill.

Thirdly, if you are really about "black love", address all the shyt that undermines it, inside and out.

Don't just ask people to date others out of a sense of duty. :ufdup:

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Salute the message,but hard to salute a nikka who says he had to "grow an appreciation" for black women after preffering white and latina women. For real black men like myself,its always been black women at the top of the list.

He said in middle school. Maybe high school as well. Are you the same person you were from 11 years old to 18 years old?

Hell you weren't even a man back then. A "real black man" in middle school. Yeah ok. Let that dude tell his story.