Chris broussard speaks on the importance of dating black women

CarmelBarbie

At peace
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
When do we admit there's a problem on both ends? NEVER.

I say never is because reading throughout this thread combined with years I've been surfing through this social media/internet shyt, I've seen the same CLICHED statements (it's like we're repeating ourselves) from black men and women on this particular topic and it's at the point these conversations about this IR shyt is all but pointless.

Which is why I said that these conversations are really unhealthy mentally to black people, everybody gonna say "we must talk it out" but for what tho??

When it's the same ole same ole cliched reactions & comments (hell even the shyt you said is tired out and cliched) like ain't nobody really trying to get down to bottom of this situation, everybody just wanna vent and then go about their business until the next time and repeat the same ole shyt. It's pointless and a big waste of time.

This... I'm starting to see exactly what your saying. These threads are always the longest, but productive conversations rarely take place. Just a lot of finger pointing, defensiveness, biases, and juelzing going on. I feel like these threads just need to be banned from now on. They're pointless and divisive.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
I agree but there are some black men (as well as women) who worship other races in terms of dating. Chris Broussard was honest and revealed the mentality that he used to have and a certain percentage of black men and women currently have. I have seen it with my own eyes. For example a black person who is dating the type of person they want to date, but still feel the need to put down their race whether they be black men or women.
Why do you care though? Can you change them? Are you going to beat them out of that or worse? Are these even people you’d want to date and or hang around? Besides saying they’re c00ns are whatever sounds good talk online what is the benefit to giving these types most of y’all don’t really interact with offline some airtime? I don’t get that part at all. Who you’re dating doesn’t do anything for me so why should I care? I don’t know one person I actually know that worships other races and doubt most of y’all do either. it’s just easier to lie online and say you know this type of person because it’s harder to verify.

Daps
Why do you care though? Can you change them? Are you going to beat them out of that or worse? Are these even people you’d want to date and or hang around? Besides saying they’re c00ns are whatever sounds good talk online what is the benefit to giving these types most of y’all don’t really interact with offline some airtime? I don’t get that part at all. Who you’re dating doesn’t do anything for me so why should I care? I don’t know one person I actually know that worships other races and doubt most of y’all do either. it’s just easier to lie online and say you know this type of person because it’s harder to verify.
Why do I care? I honestly don't care who people date but it becomes a problem to me if it requires putting black people down or you feeling other races are superior to our own. That's my problem. I'm not going to go out of my way on a crusade against these people. I'm simply stating that some people who date interracially is not because they found someone they liked or love, but because they feel that person is superior dating choice to black men or women due to race. Why would you take the time to respond to my post if you are providing nothing of substance?

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Why do I care? I honestly don't care who people date but it becomes a problem to me if it requires putting black people down or you feeling other races are superior to our own. That's my problem. Why would you take the time to respond to my post if you are providing nothing of substance?
I’m asking you questions but I guess you’re another fragile poster that only wants people to agree and have no differing views. Why do y’all
Cats come on here and think you can just post your pov and nobody can anything to y’all? Get over yourselves

Daps
I’m asking you questions but I guess you’re another fragile poster that only wants people to agree and have no differing views. Why do y’all
Cats come on here and think you can just post your pov and nobody can anything to y’all? Get over yourselves
I answered your questions yet all you are doing is complaining and still providing nothing of substance. You need to get over yourself.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
I answered your questions yet all you are doing is complaining and still providing nothing of substance. You need to get over yourself.
How is asking questions complaining? That doesn’t make logical sense. I provided nothing of substance from you is basura talk. What substance am I to add to you saying the same tired folks you don’t even know diss black people? Lastly stop stealing from me style clone and get your own sayings.

Ya?

Banned
Daps
You circled all around his point Tokyo Drift style though.

He clearly said the hypocrisy is in promoting interracial relationship for women and still shytting on men for dating interracially.

You made it all about black women being hypocrite for dating outside when it wasn't his point at all.

Brehs can read :comeon:

Most of the women who date inter racially are not out here proclaiming that black men should not. If anything they say don’t limit your dating options because the black men you want aren’t. Most of the women who care are still proclaiming black love at all cost.

Yes, there are women who critique black relationships due to their own experience having only considered black men in dating and have moved away from that over time to instruct black Women not limit only to black men especially in pro Interracial environements which is most metropolitan cities where black people live.

I see far more men proclaiming black love to women by men while their hitched to non black women than the reverse. Most relationship advice geared to black women are by black men who fall in the category.

You guys take non existent/ or barely existing examples to try to create equivalencies that don’t exist and this is where I say it is intellectually dishonest.

But anywho provide examples of such women.

Ya?

Banned
Daps
lol this kind of intellectual dishonesty makes it impossible for me to take black women seriously. show me the white bytches who say:

"don't buy robin thicke albums because he's not with a white woman!!!"

"don't buy tickets to meet the parents because robert de niro is a self hating sell out!!!"

"ed sheeran is putting black women on a pedestal in the shape of you video. don't support him!!!"

"david bowie was conditioned by afrocentric standards of beauty. he didn't love his mother!!!"

c'mon ma :laff:

That’s not intellectual dishonesty. That’s the truth.

The Asian girls, white girls, mestizo Hispanics you guys love to elevate here are not going to stand seeing a black chick being main lead hence why you see the image BW being what they are. All they are is slick with it.

Black women may make noise but are far more forgiving of their male counterparts being publicly seen with others than the reverse. You have some white male celebs with black interest especially fear being seen with anyone with colour because of white female teenyboppers reaction. Black Women get the bad rap for it because we are not underhanded with our ish.
For all black celeb complaints of BW reactions, it’s nothing to see black men with non black spouses.

Black women are barely seen and when they are these women show their true colours I can’t imagine how they would behave if they were pranced around with non black men publicly on large platforms the way black men do with their non black spouses. So spare me.

All women are territorial and want the best for themselves, BW are the only ones shamed for it publicly. But we are least underhanded while the others do their dirty work behind the scenes with the most vitriol

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
You can date whomever you please, its your choice as an adult. Same as free speech..you have the right to utter whatever you please..but be prepared to deal with the consequences..

Yeah, something different is nice every now and then. So exotic women are sought after..

My thing is that, if you date a White woman she brings all this White people baggage along. Her racist family, co-workers and friends etc. constant stares in public, a possible death at the hands of some maga supremacist. It's just not worth going through all of that just for some pink p*ssy..

Ya?

Banned
Daps
@old boy funny how the same white men are recycled.

I can show many young new upcoming black male celeb and most likely his partner will be white/mixed or other.

De Niro is how old, robin thickes spouse is biracial. Ed Sheeran costar in shape of you is biracial.

Most white male celeb have white female partners and white women are afforded balanced representation and or limited to stereotypes.

Black women are mainly represented by biracial in the mainstream of at all. And when they are black you barely hear or see them for long. What are you talking about. Like I said black male cannot claim that love see no colour and be seen exclusively with non black spouses but be all hugged on black projects that market mainly black Women.

In that case market yourself to the women with whom you are in a relationship. If many black female celebs was desirable to black men but was only seen partnered with white men you’d have something to say. But you guys don’t not because you guys don’t care but because it doesn’t happen to the same level of frequency as the reverse.

Again there are things that bw need to share equal blame on but this particularly in my opinion isn’t one of them.

Daps
How is asking questions complaining? That doesn’t make logical sense. I provided nothing of substance from you is basura talk. What substance am I to add to you saying the same tired folks you don’t even know diss black people? Lastly stop stealing from me style clone and get your own sayings.
Still have provided nothing of substance. You can choose to ignore me.

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
i appreciate the brother's candor because a lot of black men in mass media are afraid to broach these topics. i salute his realness. but i take issue with this clip because it follows the same old narrative that black women's marriage rates are so low because nikkas put non black women on a pedestal. that is right outta the mama matriarch's womanist handbook, he sounds like a finger snappin sista girl right there

black men are like all other men, most attracted to their opposite gender counter part in disproportionate numbers. so why don't we take a look at black women themselves? naw it's better to continue the victimhood narrative as opposed to taking a close look at their cultural ideology and relationship philosophy. because i ain't never heard, "i'm a strong and independent chinese woman!" or a puerto rican bytch say "i can do bad all by my myself!" lol
No.
It comes directly from talking points used by black men who had sociological interests in the Black community.
Check out “Countering the Conspiracy to Destroy Black Boys” by Jawamza Kunjufu.

He wrote the books and gave a presentation on this topic in the 80s and it’s just as relevant today.

Look it up on YouTube, he gives the entire breakdown in video form.
I think interracial dating between BM and WW is heavily overblown in the media. I had a black woman on FB recently complain about the NBA Draft and how all the black basketball players had a white spouse. It got into a heated argument. Interracial marriage/dating is what? Less than 5% of overall relationships? Do you think that is what is causing the low marriage rates of black women? It is just another attack on black men.
It’s not overblown.