Chris broussard speaks on the importance of dating black women

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I didn't listen to it but most brothers date Black women. Folks have created a problem that really doesn't exist.

A lot of folks don’t really go outside no more so think this online fantasy world and celebrity life they don’t live is real for them. If most of these dudes that claim to live in black neighborhoods go outside and or people watch you can see that IR isn’t a big deal like some make it.

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Meh...I guess I have to be the one..I don't wanna hear it. As far as I'm concerned BM should just date who makes them happy regardless. We always hear BW publicly telling other BW that--so why are BM forbade from telling other BM to do the same?

I always hear these black male celebs telling BM that they gotta marry and date BW and "do right by their queens"...meanwhile all I hear BF celebs telling BW to "keep their options open", (and they refuse to refer to us as "Kings") and applauding when Serena Williams, Zoe Saldana and Megan Merkel (I know she aint black but they were still happy about it) when they marry white. For some odd reason BW NEVER give them a lecture about it.
Because Black women still overwhelmingly date Black men, and almost all Black children are raised by Black men.

Black women have historically gone much harder for Black marriage than Black men have.

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Interracial marriage is not THAT prevalent to where it's leaving black women without options. 85% of married black men have black wives.

There's some bigger factors at play
A lot of Black men don’t get married at all.
They sure as hell keep having kids though.

And they certainly aren’t always raising them.

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
well let's first acknowledge that over 90% of married black men are with sistas & well over 93% of black men with children have them with black women. so yeah these complaints sistas file are way overblown. they often look at our brothers with the highest market value: educated, financially stable, career oriented, responsible masculine men who yes are dating & married outside the race. but is it because they're self hating negros conditioned by eurocentric standards of beauty? lol nah man

these on point brothers are like the white, asian and hispanic men you talked about. they are traditional brothers who subscribe to patriarchy, but how does a patriarch exist in a matriarchal community? he's tried dating sistas and they tell him that his leadership is oppressive and that they refuse to be submissive because it's weak. yet they still want the benefits of patriarchy like the white woman while maintaining a matriarchy, HUH? yeah nikka i want you to lead but from a subordinate position. go out and build the ship and once you're done move out the way because keisha is now the captain.... you can't have patriarchy without patriarchal reward. and you can't issue patriarchal shame when you never wanted male leadership in the first place. nikkas peep game and run in the other direction, facts. and yeah it's the gynocratic black feminism/womanism as the root cause here but sistas REFUSE to let that shyt go. better to suffer while running around talking about black girl magic and how awesome you are, they are architects of their own misery
You started out with two bad statistics.
Everything else beyond that is baseless.
so raped by french white?
Louisiana Creole is a lot more complex than you know.

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
But black people marry each other at a high rate. IR couples rate is really low but media stay blowing it up
Its too high.
Especially coupled with the lack of cohesion in the Black community and the large chunk of Black children that are raised in single-parent households.

Spectre

Ace Killer OG
Daps
Its too high.
Especially coupled with the lack of cohesion in the Black community and the large chunk of Black children that are raised in single-parent households.
which is too high? Black couples or IR?

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What are the various reasons? Because honestly, none of them are stopping bw from getting with bm lol.. I think most bw are just extremely picky. I know all races operate on this but I feel bw are the most extreme: no one wants to be with who wants them. Bw are willing to wait extremely long hoping that the dude that’s digging their guts out will suddenly give them commitment, but will ignore the dude who hasn’t even gotten a whiff of the p*ssy but genuinely loves her for who she is. But I don’t say that to make it seem like bw aren’t choosing out of spite. If bw are being picky I can see and understand completely.

But understand, 90% of bm can’t be your Tupac in a business suit, or whoever you see in Power, or Insecure, or in social media memes, all at once. We really cannot be these perfect caricatures that you all ideally see us as. Not only do we have to learn how to survive being black men, we also need to learn how to live doing our own thing.
They're not that picky.
This narrative is just a slightly more advanced version of the high school bytch nikka "she only likes the thugs, never the nerds" line that is also out there.

A lot of Black men don't want to get married at all.
A lot of Black men can't get married due to being institutionalized.
A lot of Black men want to have kids, but they don't take even a moment to think about the situation after the child is born.
A lot of Black men that do want to marry: marry out, and marry White women.

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What CB is saying is very harmful to black women and it promotes the idea that it's black men fault. Women (of all colors) please take accountability and put your destiny into your own hands. When I was broke, no degree and struggling -everyone made me VERY aware that I was undatable and I needed to start fixing my life if I wanted to be taken seriously.
So Black women just need to pull more Black men out of thin air? :comeon:

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I have ALWAYS maintained that both black men and black women who use “i couldn’t find a suitable black spouse” as their reasoning for IR dating/marriage are full of shyt and part of a wider disease of infecting black people with that bullshyt mentality.

Anything you like/love about that white man/woman there is a black person out there with similar attributes. I like anime/video games/ sci-fi/ comic books/ game of thrones/ Childish Gambino/ and a host of other shyt that has been incorrectly and stereotypically defined as “anti-black” and guess what? I’ve found black women out there who are into the SAME shyt! I’ve never in my life felt the need to date a fukking white woman. Black women have loved me, sheltered me, protected me, guided me, taught me, encouraged me, and uplifted me since the moment I came out my momma’s womb. White women, Spanish women, Asian women, whatever other race, don’t know the first goddamn THING about what it means to be black in this world. So what POSSIBLE advantage could there be in dating them? It sincerely boggles my mind.
Just on the basis of numbers, its far more possible for Black women to claim this than Black men.
I agree with your base point though, it is generally BS.

But there are literally more "marriageable" Black women than "marriageable" Black men.