Chris broussard speaks on the importance of dating black women

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
No

You said you weren't in my area but knew some people that would have me dealt with, dont change the story now bytch nikka.
:umad:

I'm still here bytch nikka, those people you supposedly knew obviously ain't about shyt.

That ban bet is still an option if you calling me a liar. Alternatively the offer for the fade still stands, coward ass nikka.
Blah Blah Blah why would I be mad about something from months ago? Keep online yapping make yourself feel tough but we both know you didn’t put your actual address for a reason.

Don’t reply p*ssy putting your scarry shyt talking ass on ignore. Have a shyt life clown

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Blah Blah Blah why would I be mad about something from months ago? Keep online yapping make yourself feel tough but we both know you didn’t put your actual address for a reason.

Don’t reply p*ssy putting your scarry shyt talking ass on ignore. Have a shyt life clown
You do that coward ass nikka.

Scary as fukk

BlaqkSpliffin

Ni**as Still Weird - Me
Daps
Reppin
DMV
He's right, But the problem is that the message of black love is only given to black men. When it comes to black women they're told that love is love, and they should be with whoever makes them happy.
nikka this is bullshyt:mjlol:

You have men who condone nikkas swirling just as much if not more than you have BW condoning other BW swirling. The difference is in the reasoning. BW get pushed to date out due to the false narratives that they can't find a good BM due to their not being enough or them wanting other races more. BM date out because they can and just want sex.

Black love is preached to both sexes equally. Especially with the younger generations.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX

You have men who condone nikkas swirling just as much if not more than you have BW condoning other BW swirling. The difference is in the reasoning. BW get pushed to date out due to the false narratives that they can't find a good BM due to their not being enough or them wanting other races more. BM date out because they can and just want sex.

Black love is preached to both sexes equally. Especially with the younger generations.
Now that is bullshyt, you can't honestly sit here and tell me that is true when you can look at TV and see which swirling couple gets promoted more. The younger generation dates outside the race more than ever now. As for who condones what tell me who gets more flack for not being with a black partner? Because Serena is still considered a black queen even with a cac spouse, while black men are in the sunken place if they don't have a black wife/girlfriend.

BlaqkSpliffin

Ni**as Still Weird - Me
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Now that is bullshyt, you can't honestly sit here and tell me that is true when you can look at TV and see which swirling couple gets promoted more. The younger generation dates outside the race more than ever now. As for who condones what tell me who gets more flack for not being with a black partner? Because Serena is still considered a black queen even with a cac spouse, while black men are in the sunken place if they don't have a black wife/girlfriend.
nikka TV is controlled by the white media. They do the same with every other race of female and it's obvious why.

Second, the younger generation dates out at the same rates older nikkas date out. They still get black love preached to them more because their parents are hypocrites alot of the time who might have a non-black partner but want their kids to have black partners because they know these other races ain't shyt.

And Serena has been getting shyt on ever since she married that Cac. The people who defend her are BLACK WOMEN. Just like BLACK MEN defend every swirling ass nikka. Y'all nikkas see what y'all wanna see and wanna play victim when the truth is BM and BW mostly only have a problem with their counterparts swirling and only when they're attractive or wealthy. Both groups are equally hypocritical and feel like they get singled out while ignoring all the shyt the other side gets. Give me a fukking break.:mjlol:

old boy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
brooklyn

actually @Rell84shots brings up a very valid point. there is no one on the planet more vocal about their disdain for black male interracial dating than the black woman. where talking OBSESSION in blog post after blog post, article after article. and her resentment for it is always covered in a red, black and green flag. black love this, black love that.... but when it comes to sistas dating outside the race all of a sudden they take off the dashikis & african beads

black men on the other hand are not as vocal about interracial dating. they say they piece and move on. no doubt there's nikkas who hurl bedwench accusations at my goat serena but at least they're consistent with also sending shots at nikkas like taye diggs for being bucks and c00ns. show me a black broad who calls melanie hobson a self hating sell out who doesn't love her father & is conditioned by eurocentric standards of beauty because she married george lucas. lol doesn't exist bro

black men dating interracially = sistas are conservative & afrocentric

black women dating interracially = sistas are liberal & humanist

:heh: they amuse me

Ya?

Banned
Daps
@old boy what you are saying makes no sense. Why would black women tell black women to stay exclusively dating black men when black men don’t believe in exclusively dating black women.

How is that hypocritical to say to black women, that if you want to be married you need to not only consider black men and consider other men as well. Isn’t this what men on this site brehs preach every day.

Black women have no more disdain for interracial relationships than other women of other races. Any women who have their male counterparts elevate other races at their expense would feel the same. However society and media wants to make a conceded effort to make black women look desperate at every turn. And dudes love harping about their desirability with women of other races to black women but then now that women are changing their narrative now we are being hypocrites. That’s not hypocrisy that’s adapting to changing dating climate.There are still a lot of BW that hold on to exclusively being with black men despite it all. Don’t worry the next generation coming up as caring less and less.

Also black men particularly insert their non black female counterparts in black spaces and expect black women to accept back seat position on many occasions and go googly over their non black significant others. I have seen my fair share of black men who think the grass greener on the side and when relationship fail have non ambiguous BW raise their kids to be “black”.

There is a lot more to unpack in gender dynamics when it comes to black relationships that you are just not touching on/ Some black men in IR treat black women with contempt but expect them to support them under the guise of race when it is convenient to them.

I don’t trust, black men in IR in general I have seen my fair share of how they act. Then be running up on you on some sistah girl when the shoe drops just to use you. In my experience BW are not on that bull even when in IR, most of them date interracial later in life or after many failed black relationships.

But it’s nothing to hear some black men say I have not dated a BW or don’t think I ever will. It’s cool but now that younger black women are saying the same. Now BW are being hypocrites....how?

Women of all races discuss relationships heavily, black women speak of IR because in their immediate experience that is a part of their issues in dating. No more no less.

Last edited:

old boy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
brooklyn
@old boyBlack women have no more disdain for interracial relationships than other women of other races.

lol this kind of intellectual dishonesty makes it impossible for me to take black women seriously. show me the white bytches who say:

"don't buy robin thicke albums because he's not with a white woman!!!"

"don't buy tickets to meet the parents because robert de niro is a self hating sell out!!!"

"ed sheeran is putting black women on a pedestal in the shape of you video. don't support him!!!"

"david bowie was conditioned by afrocentric standards of beauty. he didn't love his mother!!!"

c'mon ma :laff:

Daps
I think interracial dating between BM and WW is heavily overblown in the media. I had a black woman on FB recently complain about the NBA Draft and how all the black basketball players had a white spouse. It got into a heated argument. Interracial marriage/dating is what? Less than 5% of overall relationships? Do you think that is what is causing the low marriage rates of black women? It is just another attack on black men.
I agree but there are some black men (as well as women) who worship other races in terms of dating. Chris Broussard was honest and revealed the mentality that he used to have and a certain percentage of black men and women currently have. I have seen it with my own eyes. For example a black person who is dating the type of person they want to date, but still feel the need to put down their race whether they be black men or women.

MischievousMonkey

Gor bu dëgër
Daps
@old boy what you are saying makes no sense. Why would black women tell black women to stay exclusively dating black men when black men don’t believe in exclusively dating black women.

How is that hypocritical to say to black women, that if you want to be married you need to not only consider black men and consider other men as well. Isn’t this what men on this site brehs preach every day.

Black women have no more disdain for interracial relationships than other women of other races. Any women who have their male counterparts elevate other races at their expense would feel the same. However society and media wants to make a conceded effort to make black women look desperate at every turn. And dudes love harping about their desirability with women of other races to black women but then now that women are changing their narrative now we are being hypocrites. That’s not hypocrisy that’s adapting to changing dating climate.There are still a lot of BW that hold on to exclusively being with black men despite it all. Don’t worry the next generation coming up as caring less and less.

Also black men particularly insert their non black female counterparts in black spaces and expect black women to accept back seat position on many occasions and go googly over their non black significant others. I have seen my fair share of black men who think the grass greener on the side and when relationship fail have non ambiguous BW raise their kids to be “black”.

There is a lot more to unpack in gender dynamics when it comes to black relationships that you are just not touching on/ Some black men in IR treat black women with contempt but expect them to support them under the guise of race when it is convenient to them.

I don’t trust, black men in IR in general I have seen my fair share of how they act. Then be running up on you on some sistah girl when the shoe drops just to use you. In my experience BW are not on that bull even when in IR, most of them date interracial later in life or after many failed black relationships.

But it’s nothing to hear some black men say I have not dated a BW or don’t think I ever will. It’s cool but now that younger black women are saying the same. Now BW are being hypocrites....how?

Women of all races discuss relationships heavily, black women speak of IR because in their immediate experience that is a part of their issues in dating. No more no less.
You circled all around his point Tokyo Drift style though.

He clearly said the hypocrisy is in promoting interracial relationship for women and still shytting on men for dating interracially.

You made it all about black women being hypocrite for dating outside when it wasn't his point at all.

Brehs can read :comeon: