Chris broussard speaks on the importance of dating black women

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I really want to hear the answer to this.

So many times, we watch these reports on eligible/marriage material black women who can’t find a partner yet most of the time, the ones we hear screaming the loudest are fat/busted and have no redeeming qualities outside of their salary and academia.

How many times have we heard “I’m an educated woman, I’ve got multiple degrees, and a good job.” When has that EVER been the prerequisite to make a good wife?

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, I NEVER hear or see attractive black women struggling to find a man or husband. It’s always the ones who simply aren’t attractive who cry about the small minority of black men dating/marrying out.

I will agree with this, the ratio of women to men is a lot higher. Especially when it comes to higher education and average salary, but I addressed the external factors that contribute towards this. However, there are 10 women willing to share that one eligible black who knows he can play the field.

If you’d rather share that one man than lower your standards or date outside of your race then you shouldn’t complain. No one is forcing anyone to stay out of loyalty. That crutch is becoming overused at this point.
If we focused on salary and academia, we’d be like our Nigerian-American brothers and sisters outearning us because lowering your standards is ridiculous, right?!:lolbron:

I’m not dating a broke uneducated woman - she either comes with an education and earning potential + other characteristics or nothing at all :yeshrug:

Perhaps this short-sighted thinking is a greater influence on the struggle of Black middle-classhood than is thought.

Imagine being told a solid earning potential and education aren’t shining characteristics :picard:

But I’ve met quite a few attractive women deep in their professional careers who are having trouble dating. It’s absurd to think otherwise, unless you straight up don’t hang around Black processionals.

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Who is Serena Williams dating for 500 Alex
There’s no way you think she’s representative of Black female athletes :mjlol:
Might be worse that she’s dated famous and wealthy Black men, and none of them married her :francis:
Got any others?

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
Nah Breh, you ain’t gonna try and pull this slick talk on me. I’m gonna break down your post bit by bit.

If we focused on salary and academia, we’d be like our Nigerian-American brothers and sisters outearning us because lowering your standards is ridiculous, right?!:lolbron:
Nigerians don’t just focus on academia, they’re very traditional when it comes to family. Both Nigerian men and women are highly educated, but they understand the traditional roles they both play, something a lot of westernised women seem to neglect.

I’m not dating a broke uneducated woman - she either comes with an education and earning potential + other characteristics or nothing at all
No one said you should. My post specifically targeted women who ONLY list their education and earning potential and NO OTHER redeeming qualities outside of that. Can you cook? Are you pleasant to be around? Do you have hobbies outside of social media? Do you get on with my friends and family? Are you physically attractive?

Perhaps this short-sighted thinking is a greater influence on the struggle of Black middle-classhood than is thought.

Imagine being told a solid earning potential and education aren’t shining characteristics :picard:
Yes, because I said that. I clearly said that isn’t the prerequisite to being marriage material.

Let’s create a poll now, and ask the men to vote what’s the MOST important when it comes to marriage material.

1. A woman’s education
2. A woman’s physical appearance.
3. A woman’s salary.
4. A woman’s domestic skills
5. A woman’s personality.

If you’re going to be intellectually dishonest, let’s gets some quantitative data. We both know that whilst education and earning potential is important, men as visual creatures are not getting turned on by degrees or a woman’s salary. WTF?

My boys have never shown me a picture of a woman they’re pursuing saying “check out my girl, she’s got two masters and and a 6 figure salary” that’s one of the last things mentioned.

Spectre

Ace Killer OG
Daps
There’s no way you think she’s representative of Black female athletes :mjlol:
Might be worse that she’s dated famous and wealthy Black men, and none of them married her :francis:
Got any others?
lol aight I give u that

But seriously though she coulda married other black guys that weren't in the entertainment industry

You can't date heavily adored black male artists expecting marriage and then go marry the white tech guy....like that's not fair lol.

That's like I date only girls like nicki minaj and cardi b and then go sigh black women don't wanna settle down...guess I'll marry the white female VP of Tumblr or snapchat etc lmao

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
dumb nikkas falling for the stupid talking points these broads use:mjlol:

A few things these birds say may be true but alot of it is exaggeration if not :duck:

And someone saying the BM who want to marry, marry out. :skip: despite majority of Black men marry BW tho still to this day.

Plus on a related note, if I recall correctly. 92-93% of nonblack women who have children with BM are single mothers.

Just throwing that out there because it's not like nikkas are out here making good families with NonBlack women like that. nikkas are dumb, really trying to create some narrative as if nikkas want creating families with them and not BW.
When that is far from true.

But nikkas got narratives to push:hubie:

Last edited:

MischievousMonkey

Gor bu dëgër
Daps
Nah Breh, you ain’t gonna try and pull this slick talk on me. I’m gonna break down your post bit by bit.

Nigerians don’t just focus on academia, they’re very traditional when it comes to family. Both Nigerian men and women are highly educated, but they understand the traditional roles they both play, something a lot of westernised women seem to neglect.

No one said you should. My post specifically targeted women who ONLY list their education and earning potential and NO OTHER redeeming qualities outside of that. Can you cook? Are you pleasant to be around? Do you have hobbies outside of social media? Do you get on with my friends and family? Are you physically attractive?

Yes, because I said that. I clearly said that isn’t the prerequisite to being marriage material.

Let’s create a poll now, and ask the men to vote what’s the MOST important when it comes to marriage material.

1. A woman’s education
2. A woman’s physical appearance.
3. A woman’s salary.
4. A woman’s domestic skills
5. A woman’s personality.

If you’re going to be intellectually dishonest, let’s gets some quantitative data. We both know that whilst education and earning potential is important, men as visual creatures are not getting turned on by degrees or a woman’s salary. WTF?

My boys have never shown me a picture of a woman they’re pursuing saying “check out my girl, she’s got two masters and and a 6 figure salary” that’s one of the last things mentioned.
Super relevant to what you're saying:

At 12:10

MischievousMonkey

Gor bu dëgër
Daps
Just on the basis of numbers, its far more possible for Black women to claim this than Black men.
I agree with your base point though, it is generally BS.

But there are literally more "marriageable" Black women than "marriageable" Black men.
You said IR relationships rates were too high. Why do you think that? Also don't you agree with the stat that says 85% of married Black men are with Black women?

Based on your post I quoted people should encourage black women to date out but not black men then? Since at the end of the day it's more black women than black men. How do you make that coexist with the "there's too much IR relationships" statement? Is it that there's too much with the men and not enough with the women?

Those are honest questions to get what you're saying, not trying to corner you or whatever :hubie:

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
Btw, the narrative still going strong

Now Black men are leaving systematically Black women for White women :snoop: These dudes going to learn the hard way that simping doesn't get you nowhere in life.

I can barely hear what he said, when did he say that?

MischievousMonkey

Gor bu dëgër
Daps
I can barely hear what he said, when did he say that?
First he says black men put women through a lot of shyt but they always right there (black women in the back with the "awwww :wow:" and "facts")

Then

0:30
It's difficult for you and me to fully imagine what it would be like to be systematically deserted by sisters. Like if we lived in a world... ( - "I couldn't live like this!) Exactly! If we lived in a world where a black woman would gladly choose a white man and take you if she couldn't get one? (...) We would be messed up!"

Last edited:

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
This intellectual dishonesty is Fox news worthy.
It’s even worse when dudes are posting this intellectual dishonesty like folks can’t actually see what the other person said. That’s why I stay telling folks that stereotypical chick logic don’t work esp when you have actual proof of what was said not some remix of it. Ole we invented the remix ass dudes