Chris broussard speaks on the importance of dating black women

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Not that I disagree. Just going off topic a lil. Why is it always the least black (i.e. light skin or mixed) are the most pro black and the most black likely to c00n? It's always this way
They are overcompensating.

Light skinned black people have to prove that they are black enough, while some dark skinned people gotta prove that they aren't as black mentally as they are physically.

Funny cause it can go either way with light skinned people. Either they are on some super pro black shyt, or some super c00n shyt, rarely anything in between.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
:mjlol: Boy you seem angry. I’m on here for shyts and giggles, my friend. Not to have people kiss my ass.

Relax :mjlol:

And I didn’t make myself a victim. You just started groaning and moaning about How you aren’t the cause of any dysfunction and I didn’t even tag you or single you out. You were high key projecting in your initial response. And you still responding mad af, for no reason. Calm down beloved :manny:
I seem angry because you want me to be angry to make yourself feel better. I just replied to your post and next post of yours I’m angry. That makes no sense but I think a lot of y’all cats are weak and aren’t used to folks not agreeing with your silly logic.

I didn’t bytch and moan I mentioned it in a post that asked you to post who specifically you’re talking about. I know it’s not about me but just to be clear I added that part. I wasn’t high key anything but I guess on Twitter using the term high key projecting means it’s true when anybody can see my post to see if it’s actually true. No need to project so try again. Contrary to online logic you can’t just make someone mad and claim they are so from typing beloved. You need proof which you don’t have so please stop trying to say I’m angry because I disagreed with your post.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Well if that's true then that's depressing as hell and yet another reason why I said I'd never seriously date a chick from Cali.
Not a bad idea breh.
My wife moved here from Texas so she isnt the average cali sista.

Most black women I've been with from cali has had some kind of history with white or Mexican men. nikkas just dont care out here, too many cacs and Mexicans, and very few predominantly black areas.

nikkas date who they are around, mostly cacs, and Mexicans out here.

BlaqkSpliffin

Ni**as Still Weird - Me
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Not a bad idea breh.
My wife moved here from Texas so she isnt the average cali sista.

Most black women I've been with from cali has had some kind of history with white or Mexican men. nikkas just dont care out here, too many cacs and Mexicans, and very few predominantly black areas.

nikkas date who they are around, mostly cacs, and Mexicans out here.
I have heard from the women who only date BM out there that the BM they tend to date end up being transplants from other states. Normally down south.:patrice:

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Actually @old boy men were equally validated by marriage historically. It’s not a coincidence that many groups that have had thei family units broken down over centuries and treated like property view marriage like you do.

Marriage has always been more than a ring and validation of woman’s ability to attract a spouse. But also a validation of a standing that a man has an authority.
Historically, not presently.

Feminism has been chipping away at the validation men got from marriage for years now.

If you dont have kids, as a man there's nothing beneficial in marriage.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
I have heard from the women who only date BM out there that the BM they tend to date end up being transplants from other states. Normally down south.:patrice:
All facts

If you from cali, and you black, and you only date within your race, then you'll have a much easier time getting with a like minded individual from a predominately black area. 9 times outta 10, those types are from the south.

Daps
Reppin
Bucktown, U.S.A. (Harlem, NY) + 'Cuse, NY
The problem with blacks, across the diaspora is that we lack the ability to self-criticize and it shows in this thread.

Black men are blaming black women for the community’s dysfunction and black women are blaming black men for the community’s dysfunction. At what point do we admit that we are all accountable in some way for the near-destruction of our community instead of trying to pass it off on the opposite sex cuz that’s the easy thing to do?
When do we admit there's a problem on both ends? NEVER.

I say never is because reading throughout this thread combined with years I've been surfing through this social media/internet shyt, I've seen the same CLICHED statements (it's like we're repeating ourselves) from black men and women on this particular topic and it's at the point these conversations about this IR shyt is all but pointless.

Which is why I said that these conversations are really unhealthy mentally to black people, everybody gonna say "we must talk it out" but for what tho??

When it's the same ole same ole cliched reactions & comments (hell even the shyt you said is tired out and cliched) like ain't nobody really trying to get down to bottom of this situation, everybody just wanna vent and then go about their business until the next time and repeat the same ole shyt. It's pointless and a big waste of time.

Last edited:

98Ntu

Peace ✌🏿
Daps
I seem angry because you want me to be angry to make yourself feel better. I just replied to your post and next post of yours I’m angry. That makes no sense but I think a lot of y’all cats are weak and aren’t used to folks not agreeing with your silly logic.

I didn’t bytch and moan I mentioned it in a post that asked you to post who specifically you’re talking about. I know it’s not about me but just to be clear I added that part. I wasn’t high key anything but I guess on Twitter using the term high key projecting means it’s true when anybody can see my post to see if it’s actually true. No need to project so try again. Contrary to online logic you can’t just make someone mad and claim they are so from typing beloved. You need proof which you don’t have so please stop trying to say I’m angry because I disagreed with your post.

Alright Beloved :mjlol:

I still don’t know why you’re upset or angry. This has nothing to do with logic or lack thereof. I don’t really know what this about anymore. You just seem like you wanted to antagonize someone and it didn’t go well for you.

You also didn’t refute any of my points from the original post either. What exactly are you getting out of this? :jbhmm:

Enjoy your even though. No hard feelings :salute:

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215

I still don’t know why you’re upset or angry. This has nothing to do with logic or lack thereof. I don’t really know what this about anymore. You just seem like you wanted to antagonize someone and it didn’t go well for you.

You also didn’t refute any of my points from the original post either. What exactly are you getting out of this? :jbhmm:

I still don’t know how you keep lying about upset or anger. Some of you people on here think waaaaay tooo highly of yourselves. You said something I disagreed with and I spoke on it. No more no less. I did refute what you said. You just didn’t like what I said.

I never have hard feelings some of y’all are just fragile and can’t take anybody disagreeing with y’all.

98Ntu

Peace ✌🏿
Daps
I still don’t know how you keep lying about upset or anger. Some of you people on here think waaaaay tooo highly of yourselves. You said something I disagreed with and I spoke on it. No more no less. I did refute what you said. You just didn’t like what I said.

I never have hard feelings some of y’all are just fragile and can’t take anybody disagreeing with y’all.

You didn’t refute what I said :mjlol:

You came out all tough and shyt but now you’re tryna act all reasonable and shyt :mjlol:

Seriously, rest well my friend. Have a good night :salute:

Daps
To be fair, both black women and black men have the same mentality in California. Interracial dating is normal out here.

Yea cali nikkas do ir date at a higher rate.

But the fact is there no black neighborhood out here like in east coast and south.

U may live in a 60 or 70 percent black neighboorhood but not 100 percent here.

So u around other races more cause the black population in cali only like 9 percent

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI

I dont know why yall take that nikka serious to be honest. I only ever see dude post in threads about black relationships, angry and defensive cause he feels like he's being attacked for preferring light skin and non black women when in reality, nobody gives a shyt about who he dates.

Dude got on some internet super gangster shyt with me for simply stating that dark skin is just as attractive as light skin.

Breh takes this shyt serious lol

:mjlol:

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Yea cali nikkas do ir date at a higher rate.

But the fact is there no black neighborhood out here like in east coast and south.

U may live in a 60 or 70 percent black neighboorhood but not 100 percent here.

So u around other races more cause the black population in cali only like 9 percent
Facts.

I said exactly this on another post in this thread.

CarmelBarbie

At peace
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
I dont know why yall take that nikka serious to be honest. I only ever see dude post in threads about black relationships, angry and defensive cause he feels like he's being attacked for preferring light skin and non black women when in reality, nobody gives a shyt about who he dates.

Dude got on some internet super gangster shyt with me for simply stating that dark skin is just as attractive as light skin.

Breh takes this shyt serious lol

:mjlol:

Yep... I been peeped that too--I know exactly who your talking about(it's philmonroe) right? He's in every thread that pertains to colorism, or IR relationships... Every single one. But swears he's never dated a WW, and doesn't practice colorism. Yet he gets irate in these threads and goes off on anyone that says what they exactly see happening. His go to response is always "no one talks like this offline" to any male posters who dares to speak on their observations about colorism or IR dating, if doesn't relate to his. And these are the main topics he'll comment on(IR relationships, and Colorism) I'm surprised no one else has noticed this too, and called it out. shyt, I have him on ignore, but even I knew who you were talking about, because like I said, he's often in these threads, making the same comment... That tells me everything I need to know about him, he probably dates WW, or wants to, trust.