Chris broussard speaks on the importance of dating black women

98Ntu

Peace ✌🏿
Daps
The problem with blacks, across the diaspora is that we lack the ability to self-criticize and it shows in this thread.

Black men are blaming black women for the community’s dysfunction and black women are blaming black men for the community’s dysfunction. At what point do we admit that we are all accountable in some way for the near-destruction of our community instead of trying to pass it off on the opposite sex cuz that’s the easy thing to do?

CarmelBarbie

At peace
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
marriage isn't as important to brothers as other races of men because the act itself is a patriarchal construct. you see only women are validated by marriage, screaming with their girlfriends as they jump up and down showing the ring and say OMG! OMG! OMG! over and over. to all men marriage is an institution rooted in building, maintaining and continuing our legacy. what reward is there for black men to marry black matriarchs who don't believe in male leadership or legacy building? the black men who usually do opt for marriage are the on point simps like julius from everybody hates chris. keep your head down, work hard, provide for your family, be held accountable if anything goes awry..... but no matter what happens rochelle is boss who makes the big decisions

i actually don't think black women place too much emphasis on looks at all, at least not more so than any other race of woman. and i'm not about to start throwing shots at sistas for being more attracted to trevante rhodes than they are donald glover, if it makes their p*ssys wet i ain't mad. tall, big hands, nice smile, facial symmetry, athletic to muscular body is what all women want most. and even better if it comes with money, charisma, kindness, intelligence & strong masculinity. i think the problem lies with sistas expecting the benefits of patriarchy while maintaining a matriarchal community led by women. smart nikkas peep game and opt out

as far as nikkas with fat white bytches, listen let's clear this up once and for all. nikkas ain't dating yaya decosta only to hop the fence to get with chrissy metz regardless if they're handsome or not. before he got with chrissy he was fukkin with gabourey sidibe because don't nobody chubby chase more than the black man. white men are legit confused as to how we have all these arrogant fat black women in our community because the fat white bytches ain't runnin around stuntin and callin themselves big & sexy. the fat white girl peeps this and runs behind the black man. she'll literally worship the ground he walks on. i've noticed a similar swag with real petite no booty black women too, they'll fukk around with white guys because a woman is finna go where she's valued most

NVM.

Last edited:

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
The problem with blacks, across the diaspora is that we lack the ability to self-criticize and it shows in this thread.

Black men are blaming black women for the community’s dysfunction and black women are blaming black men for the community’s dysfunction. At what point do we admit that we are all accountable in some way for the near-destruction of our community instead of trying to pass it off on the opposite sex cuz that’s the easy thing to do?
Nah ain’t no the problem with blacks nothing. Nothing shows in this thread but folks disagreeing or agreeing. I don’t blame nobody for any dysfunction. People make their own choices and need to live with them. Why don’t you address specifically who you think it is that’s doing what you claim and stop the cowardly generalizations. Lastly I’m not accountable for nothing but myself and since I’m not doing anything dysfunctional why the heck would I admit to something I’m not doing?

Daps
marriage isn't as important to brothers as other races of men because the act itself is a patriarchal construct. you see only women are validated by marriage, screaming with their girlfriends as they jump up and down showing the ring and say OMG! OMG! OMG! over and over. to all men marriage is an institution rooted in building, maintaining and continuing our legacy. what reward is there for black men to marry black matriarchs who don't believe in male leadership or legacy building? the black men who usually do opt for marriage are the on point simps like julius from everybody hates chris. keep your head down, work hard, provide for your family, be held accountable if anything goes awry..... but no matter what happens rochelle is boss who makes the big decisions

i actually don't think black women place too much emphasis on looks at all, at least not more so than any other race of woman. and i'm not about to start throwing shots at sistas for being more attracted to trevante rhodes than they are donald glover, if it makes their p*ssys wet i ain't mad. tall, big hands, nice smile, facial symmetry, athletic to muscular body is what all women want most. and even better if it comes with money, charisma, kindness, intelligence & strong masculinity. i think the problem lies with sistas expecting the benefits of patriarchy while maintaining a matriarchal community led by women. smart nikkas peep game and opt out

as far as nikkas with fat white bytches, listen let's clear this up once and for all. nikkas ain't dating yaya decosta only to hop the fence to get with chrissy metz regardless if they're handsome or not. before he got with chrissy he was fukkin with gabourey sidibe because don't nobody chubby chase more than the black man. white men are legit confused as to how we have all these arrogant fat black women in our community because the fat white bytches ain't runnin around stuntin and callin themselves big & sexy. the fat white girl peeps this and runs behind the black man. she'll literally worship the ground he walks on. i've noticed a similar swag with real petite no booty black women too, they'll fukk around with white guys because a woman is finna go where she's valued most

Let the church say AMEN!:salute:

White dudes and sistas bring up the fat WW/average black man thing all the time...as if chunky black girls ain't getting piped down by some skinny 3-legged breh name Tracy.

White women aren't stupid. They can settle for a hairy, racist white boy or get an average/solid BM. I've never seen a breh downgrade when switching races. If he pulls black 7s, he will pull white 7s.

White dudes don't have higher standards...they just like skinny women. That's not a good or bad thing...just a matter of preference. The same way they will fukk with ANY Asian broad but brehs only mess with a narrow slice.

The matriarchal/patriarchal thing is real and honestly affects every race in America with (possibly) the exception of Latinos. Women want manly men that handle shyt.....men want women that have great domestic skills. A lot of dudes don't want to do the heavy lifting if they aren't wearing the Big Drawers. A lot of women don't want a man that can't handle his shyt...unevenly yoked.

98Ntu

Peace ✌🏿
Daps
Nah ain’t no the problem with blacks nothing. Nothing shows in this thread but folks disagreeing or agreeing. I don’t blame nobody for any dysfunction. People make their own choices and need to live with them. Why don’t you address specifically who you think it is that’s doing what you claim and stop the cowardly generalizations. Lastly I’m not accountable for nothing but myself and since I’m not doing anything dysfunctional why the heck would I admit to something I’m not doing?

There’s a clear issue breh but go off, I guess. Our community is in disarray and the last several pages are distressing. Multiple posters are writing essays about why black men or black women are to blame without doing any self-reflection. It’s an issue, I see amongst blacks around the globe, quite often. Always pointing a finger but never looking in the mirror

And that’s cool. I’m glad you aren’t adding to the dysfunction. I don’t even know why you replied to my post. Just seems like you wanted to bytch at me and project some stuff onto me :yeshrug:

BlaqkSpliffin

Ni**as Still Weird - Me
Daps
Reppin
DMV
To be fair, both black women and black men have the same mentality in California. Interracial dating is normal out here.
This is true but I think for a majority of the women out there them dating out is more so a reaction to their options versus genuine wanting. I'm not saying some chick don't wanna swirl out there and just do it, but that most of the nikkas out there don't really care about race when it comes to choosing a partner wheras women do, at least intially. Mainly cause dudes just want sex and peace and will go with any chick who gives them that.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
There’s a clear issue breh but go off, I guess. Our community is in disarray and the last several pages are distressing. Multiple posters are writing essays about why black men or black women are to blame without doing any self-reflection. It’s an issue, I see amongst blacks around the globe, quite often. Always pointing a finger but never looking in the mirror

And that’s cool. I’m glad you aren’t adding to the dysfunction. I don’t even know why you replied to my post. Just seems like you wanted to bytch at me and project some stuff onto me :yeshrug:
Here we go with the hoe tactics. You post I disagree here you come with the go off. Nobody going off just posting on what I disagree with but you like many only come on here to have people kiss your ass. When someone disagrees it’s go off and you’re bytching. Please y’all cats see through.

I mean you should know about not looking in the mirror that’s exaclty what you did to my post and made yourself a victim. Please stop with community college projection bs talk. How did I want to project something onto you? I told you things I disagreed with that’s projecting nowadays? People really weak as ever smh. Ole our community is weak over a discussion on a messageboard type cat.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
i know we're getting off topic here but exactly how are black men to blame for kids being born outta wedlock in our community?

these single mothers aren't victims. they knew they weren't married before they fukked raw with absolutely no birth control methods. and if kaseem wants shonda to get rid of the child based on not being financially prepared to provide or simply because he doesn't love the bytch & she was just a jumpie....... he has no say in abortion because it's ultimately a woman's choice. and if him not wearing a condom is why we say black men are to blame too that's still faulty because they can't complain about having the highest HIV & STD cases because of dysfunctional black men and still continue to fukk nikkas raw. it's her body and she has agency so the responsibility ultimately lies with them
I agree to a certain extent.

Black men aren't without blame regardless of black women having more options after a pregnancy. Women are the gatekeepers of sex, men are the gatekeepers of commitment.

Wear a condom, pull out, buy a morning after pill, do something! Dont just leave your livelihood in the hands of some girl you fukked unprotected, but have no desire to be with. Have some foresight for you and your kids future.

Men dont value marriage anymore cause they see these celebrities losing millions in divorce and think the same will happen to them even tho they dont have millions to lose. They see how quick women are to check out of a marriage and want no parts of that.

With that said, there are still lots of men out there that wanna be married but most women aren't checking for them until they are older and ran through.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
This is true but I think for a majority of the women out there them dating out is more so a reaction to their options versus genuine wanting. I'm not saying some chick don't wanna swirl out there and just do it, but that most of the nikkas out there don't really care about race when it comes to choosing a partner wheras women do, at least intially. Mainly cause dudes just want sex and peace and will go with any chick who gives them that.
Trust me breh, it's not just a reaction to their options. Black women in California are just like black men as they dont see value in dating within your own race. nikkas simply dont care about that shyt in cali.

98Ntu

Peace ✌🏿
Daps
Here we go with the hoe tactics. You post I disagree here you come with the go off. Nobody going off just posting on what I disagree with but you like many only come on here to have people kiss your ass. When someone disagrees it’s go off and you’re bytching. Please y’all cats see through.

I mean you should know about not looking in the mirror that’s exaclty what you did to my post and made yourself a victim. Please stop with community college projection bs talk. How did I want to project something onto you? I told you things I disagreed with that’s projecting nowadays? People really weak as ever smh. Ole our community is weak over a discussion on a messageboard type cat.

:mjlol: Boy you seem angry. I’m on here for shyts and giggles, my friend. Not to have people kiss my ass.

Relax :mjlol:

And I didn’t make myself a victim. You just started groaning and moaning about How you aren’t the cause of any dysfunction and I didn’t even tag you or single you out. You were high key projecting in your initial response. And you still responding mad af, for no reason. Calm down beloved :manny:

Ya?

Banned
Daps
lol nah black women do not wanna be submissive, i'm gonna need a link or an online article showing black women crying out for black male leadership. and i'm glad you bolded that part.... does our womanist matriarchal community create male builders? nope. it creates on point simps & street nikkas and neither is fit to lead or build like other races of men

why does the korean male differ from the black male in terms of building & leadership? well look no further than the male-female dynamics in his community

Submission is an overplayed word that is not often used in its proper context. But I digress I did not use submissiveness anywhere. I simply said nothing stops the black male patriarchs to take charge of the narrative that they want to take charge. Again men like the manly black men are out there but how many work together in a significant number to bring about change the feel needs to be done. Women alone cannot raise men which goes back to where are the male patriarchs, where is their presence, what responsibility do they take on at large. You guys keep talking about women stopping you...how? Where? In what capacity?

Case in point, this site there are enough men on this site who have rejected female traits as you deem it. Why can’t y’all orchestrate something together that fits into the image that you believe is lacking. Referring to women solely is a copout.

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
You need stop pushing this nonsense. The whole thing was about how it was clear that you was being petty and jealous about dude and how you didn't look better than his woman.

I said she didn't look better than Ashanti which she doesn't. I never even said she was unattractive. Then a group of Black men and women decided to call me ugly for it.

3 threads were made about my looks because I said a BW was better looking than a Mexican. Ya'll literally did a that to defend the honor of a Mexican. You'd never see any other group of people do that.

Ya'll in denial about your c00ning. In one minute ya'll love BP but you ready to tear them down. It's a good thing I don't give a shyt about what ya'll think. That's the type of shyt that makes people commit that. But God forbid ya'll not defend the honor of a non black woman.

Others pointed it out too but ya'll was loving it too much. Again you all showed your hand. All that Black love stuff ya'll talk is BS.

Ya'll like the people who are rachet everyday of the week except Sunday but swear they're religious. lol

Exlurkernegro

Judge me by my heart not my hairline
Daps
Let the church say AMEN!:salute:

White dudes and sistas bring up the fat WW/average black man thing all the time...as if chunky black girls ain't getting piped down by some skinny 3-legged breh name Tracy.

White women aren't stupid. They can settle for a hairy, racist white boy or get an average/solid BM. I've never seen a breh downgrade when switching races. If he pulls black 7s, he will pull white 7s.

White dudes don't have higher standards...they just like skinny women. That's not a good or bad thing...just a matter of preference. The same way they will fukk with ANY Asian broad but brehs only mess with a narrow slice.

The matriarchal/patriarchal thing is real and honestly affects every race in America with (possibly) the exception of Latinos. Women want manly men that handle shyt.....men want women that have great domestic skills. A lot of dudes don't want to do the heavy lifting if they aren't wearing the Big Drawers. A lot of women don't want a man that can't handle his shyt...unevenly yoked.

Breh I'm really sick of that narrative. I've seen attractive black men in relationships with fat black and white women before.

BlaqkSpliffin

Ni**as Still Weird - Me
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Trust me breh, it's not just a reaction to their options. Black women in California are just like black men as they dont see value in dating within your own race. nikkas simply dont care about that shyt in cali.
Well if that's true then that's depressing as hell and yet another reason why I said I'd never seriously date a chick from Cali.