Chris broussard speaks on the importance of dating black women

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
this post goes completely off topic in regards to broussard's comments. and my responses would probably be way too long to address everything but here we go:

1. black women got hype for prince harry because they gain aesthetic validation by way of white male interest and has nothing to do with us denigrating them. if leonardo decaprio came out tomorrow and announced his engagement to naturi naughton BLACK WOMEN WOULD GO APE shyt. lol i can break this down even further in a lengthy detailed post with hella receipts but i'll move on after saying this... i notice you didn't address them crowning meghan markle a black woman because you know it's suspect. does that bytch have a kitchen? has she ever had new growth? lol hell naw, her mama Doria Ragland no doubt but not meghan, look up racial ambiguity in the dictionary and her picture is right there next to black sista rashida jones and black soul brother rapper logic. lmao they kill me mayne....

2. russell wilson gets shyt on because the ciaras of our community have babies by the dysfunctional nikka, realize they made a big mistake after the baby's born, and then look for the on point simp to clean up their mess. russell is an obviously good brother with respect and decency but that isn't the issue, it's the simpage that nikkas clown. LOL @ him waiting to fukk her until marriage when the molly percocet nikka from the east atlanta traphouse busted all up in it raw without waiting a week. again, i can take this a lot further so i'll just move on.....

3. stop it with we only applaud nikkas who's hard on hoes nonsense. will & jada, denzel & pauletta, hov & beyonce are all thoroughly respected by black men. cut it out

4. nikka if i didn't know better i'd think this was a black woman typing this nonsense. when are we going to lead? oh so we finna act like our women want male leadership now huh lol. jesus christ bruh. again, whole other topic and i can really go in if you'd like....

5. and when are nikkas gonna stop with this kings and queens nonsense. "make us kings...." make them queens..." is our self esteem so low that we constantly have to inject royalty into the fray in order to make ourselves feel important or worthy? we can't ALL come from some damn kings and queens in africa man, because who were the loyal subjects, cooks, maids and labor intensive to maintain the royal african infrastructure? ain't no black woman my damn queen but she can be my sista or my lady.....
I was going to type this but I think dude trolling and or a woman posting like you said

number21

Strive for rulership not equality, black man.
Daps
Reppin
North Miami
Yeah until I say a non Black women isn't as good looking as a Black woman, then I became the ugliest person in the world. The true colors were shown. Many of ya'll love pale skin more than you love yourselves. It is that it is. If a board of BW did the same thing you'd all call them bedwenches so I am just extending the courtesy and calling it like I see it.

:manny:
You need stop pushing this nonsense. The whole thing was about how it was clear that you was being petty and jealous about dude and how you didn't look better than his woman.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He's right.

When I saw NFL Draft, most of them black players have a white woman had me :snoop:

old boy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
brooklyn
I was going to type this but I think dude trolling and or a woman posting like you said

oh word? if so then i lost lol but you know what there's dudes who actually think like this unfortunately. they actually think their kinte cloth capes make them good black men or even pro black. let's take one of my favorite rappers of all time Common for example. there is no greater example of a womanist matriarchal mangina than that nikka Com Sense out the Chi. peep what he said to kick off the third verse on Real People:

Black men walking wit' white girls on they arms
I be mad at em as if I know they moms

:dead: @ this nikka common getting heated whenever he sees his mans yeezy and kim k. so my question to him and the sistahood who cosign this foolishness is, do they see Serena Williams with Alexis Ohanian on her arm and be mad at her as if they know her father Richard? naw because this shaming tactic is only used on black men with white women and not the inverse. nikkas unknowingly cosign this garbage because their entire lives they've learned to look at their black identity through the lens of the black woman's one sided hypocritical womanist ideology

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
oh word? if so then i lost lol but you know what there's dudes who actually think like this unfortunately. they actually think their kinte cloth capes make them good black men or even pro black. let's take one of my favorite rappers of all time Common for example. there is no greater example of a womanist matriarchal mangina than that nikka Com Sense out the Chi. peep what he said to kick off the third verse on Real People:

:dead: @ this nikka common getting heated whenever he sees his mans yeezy and kim k. so my question to him and the sistahood who cosign this foolishness is, do they see Serena Williams with Alexis Ohanian on her arm and be mad at her as if they know her father Richard? naw because this shaming tactic is only used on black men with white women and not the inverse. nikkas unknowingly cosign this garbage because their entire lives they've learned to look at their black identity through the lens of the black woman's one sided hypocritical womanist ideology
Dudes sound like Common because they trying to virtue signal and crapping on his old boo Serena don’t really get no play like hating on guys. Even most girls if we were to clown Serena would say we some broke boy haters but in reverse we all types of names. I’ve never hated on Serena or anybody that dates IR because I’m not a believer of black wealth going to white hands by who someone marries. I guess technically that’s the case but what about Diddy or Hov how is their “black love” money helping me? That’s why that logic don’t fly for me. I don’t take a lot people serious on this issue and a few others because they aren’t consistent. If you’re consistent I may disagree but at least your consistent and I can never fault that

Caprisun

All Star
Daps

:francis:the sad part common ended up dating a white woman.
30A1A9DC00000578-0-image-a-8_1453908586556.jpg

Diondon

Thanks to the lawyers uh, I marbled the foyer
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere tropic...
The thing with black athletes, aint no "just happen to fall in love with a white woman."
These dudes are on these chicks' radars from high school. They swoop in for the kill early.

Benefited

Banned
Daps
this post goes completely off topic in regards to broussard's comments. and my responses would probably be way too long to address everything but here we go:

1. black women got hype for prince harry because they gain aesthetic validation by way of white male interest and has nothing to do with us denigrating them. if leonardo decaprio came out tomorrow and announced his engagement to naturi naughton BLACK WOMEN WOULD GO APE shyt. lol i can break this down even further in a lengthy detailed post with hella receipts but i'll move on after saying this... i notice you didn't address them crowning meghan markle a black woman because you know it's suspect. does that bytch have a kitchen? has she ever had new growth? lol hell naw, her mama Doria Ragland no doubt but not meghan, look up racial ambiguity in the dictionary and her picture is right there next to black sista rashida jones and black soul brother rapper logic. lmao they kill me mayne....

2. russell wilson gets shyt on because the ciaras of our community have babies by the dysfunctional nikka, realize they made a big mistake after the baby's born, and then look for the on point simp to clean up their mess. russell is an obviously good brother with respect and decency but that isn't the issue, it's the simpage that nikkas clown. LOL @ him waiting to fukk her until marriage when the molly percocet nikka from the east atlanta traphouse busted all up in it raw without waiting a week. again, i can take this a lot further so i'll just move on.....

3. stop it with we only applaud nikkas who's hard on hoes nonsense. will & jada, denzel & pauletta, hov & beyonce are all thoroughly respected by black men. cut it out

4. nikka if i didn't know better i'd think this was a black woman typing this nonsense. when are we going to lead? oh so we finna act like our women want male leadership now huh lol. jesus christ bruh. again, whole other topic and i can really go in if you'd like....

5. and when are nikkas gonna stop with this kings and queens nonsense. "make us kings...." make them queens..." is our self esteem so low that we constantly have to inject royalty into the fray in order to make ourselves feel important or worthy? we can't ALL come from some damn kings and queens in africa man, because who were the loyal subjects, cooks, maids and labor intensive to maintain the royal african infrastructure? ain't no black woman my damn queen but she can be my sista or my lady.....

1.Well post from social media shouldn't exactly be considered as "reciepts" for anything. Platforms where people get likes based on being as mean and extra as possible and for "clap backs". And yes if Leo Dicaprio came out with a black woman I'm sure many black women would go crazy. I don't know whats with the "We got one of theirs" celebrations. But I hope your not going to pretend that is something you only see black women do,or something that black women even do more than black men:comeon:? nikkas been bringing wack white bytches to the hood since I was a youngin,acting like they just won the superbowl,and don't let it be an "exotical". You see,this is real life experience I am talking about here. Meanwhile I don't know of any black women getting hype behind they girl getting with a dusty white boy,never once witnessed this. Its a landslide in the other direction and you will admit that if you are being honest. But hey,you guys like to use social media for your receipts as if thats people being their real selves majority of the time.

2.Far as Russell,this is the problem right here. Allowing black women to lead your actions based on what they do or did. Did you ever think that maybe Russell didn't want to fukk Ciara because of HIS own values,or just wanting to get to know her before you put a dikk worth millions in her?And maybe he just values himself as a person and his own morals that have nothing to do with Ciaras p*ssy.Yet here you are condemning Russell for waiting,instead of Future for "not waiting a week" as you assume,when maybe he should since he has something to lose,plus many children already scattered. Then again you say thats the womans fault and not the mans. I tend to say whoever is in the most fukked up situation behind their bad decision/reckless behavior at the moment,its their fault. You don't really get to say shyt about the "Ciaras of the community" if you are in the "don't wait a week" crowd who condone these womens behaviors by sticking dikk in them,keeping them in your rotations versus telling them they need to better themselves and come back when their behavior improves. Or if you are one of those men playing a role to get p*ssy,preying on the loose nature and low self esteem of this eras woman.

3. Will and Jada?yall call them swingers and even say Will is a homosexual,Jada a lesbian,thats respect:henbron:? Denzel and Pauletta don't see much praise for them,outside of praising Denzel for staying with her instead of fukking all the women he could be fukking because he's Denzel. But I guess thats good compared to what Will and Jada get. Hov and Beyonce?I won't be praising a man who allows his wife to walk around looking like a ho,promoting bad behavior while she's a married Christian woman. But yes you guys do praise that relationship,mostly as a notch on Hovs belt though but w/e.

I'm only using kings and queens as a figure of speech,we are talking value here,we are talking being worthy of being put on a pedestal by another person on the highest level.

Benefited

Banned
Daps
And oh yeah @old boy I can't help but noticed you skipped over the part about us denigrating the image of the black women. Well you did acknowledge it

"black women got hype for prince harry because they gain aesthetic validation by way of white male interest and has nothing to do with us denigrating them"-old boy

Acknowledged it but made it just a foot note. Were you deflecting and saying black men haven't denigrated the black womans image? Or are you acknowledging it and admitting it,yet still just so quick to skip over it in order to deflect blame away from black men once again? To do a Allen Iverson/Tyron Lue step over over that?troubling to say the least:respect:. You need to come back around to that,because it all comes back to that at the end of the day.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
The thing with black athletes, aint no "just happen to fall in love with a white woman."
These dudes are on these chicks' radars from high school. They swoop in for the kill early.
Who cares though if you’re popping women are going to be plotting. This isn’t breaking news. Dudes sound like clowns worried about it and women while I understand them sound silly too. I get them though because they think they might have had a chance but unless dudes on their Michael Sam don’t get them.