Chris broussard speaks on the importance of dating black women

Daps
Actually same shyt with black female athletes too. I find it disgusting to uplift the living standards of white people. Why share resources with the people directly responsible for black people's lack of resources.

I am not a woman. Anyways, it's deeper than that for me, if I get to a point I get married and have kids, I want them to be black so I can't see myself being with others. Go to some of these black athletes IG's, They are literally the only Negro these women interact with. I find that suspect.

Once again we write back in athletes and entertainers it’s like clockwork:wow:

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
Actually thats what its about a lot of times. The money the famous person makes, how attractive they are and the image it shows.

So for example I always harped on how people were literally angry when Usher married the older dark skin sister with kids.

In their eyes she was not pretty enough nor did she have the education or class to be with usher. All that black love talk went out the window.

Or even Jay Z and Beyonce. All that talk of black love went out the window cause they felt Jay Z wasn't handsome enough to be with beyonce.

But let Jay Z have married a white woman and all of a sudden we would have heard how this was a disservice to the black community. You know with all that wealth going into white hands

This.

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Anyway I might not agree with the accuracy of Chris stats / statement or always agree with the beat to death sports talking points he uses for the brain dead sports fans.

But I will give Chris this, he has not changed since I first saw him on TV. That brotha is very black and very religious and I ain't tripping on that shyt either.

Him and Bomani got into it before too over gays folks or gay marriage I think and i respected Chris cause he stood his ground. He didn't dog out gay folks he just stated his belief. While Bomani spassed out and started acting like he got hit by a car.

Anyway if you have followed Chris over the years he is a pro black family, pro black marriage and pro religious type of dude. So there is no shock that he made a statement like this. Its like being shocked that Allan Houston is pro black family, pro black marriage and pro religious.

Mirin4rmfar

Superstar
Daps
Once again we write back in athletes and entertainers it’s like clockwork:wow:

Just an example..I could easily have chosen this dude....

55b79cd6371d2279018ba4a0-750-375.jpg

He is not an athlete. Athletes are just easier and known example, it doesn't mean such mind set don't exist within the general population. Look at all these Afro-Bazilian soccer players or Dominican Baseball Players, from the bottom..like the real bottom somehow can find someone who share their struggles. Marry someone who would look down in their situation pre fame. You think Embiid's current woman would fly to Cameroon without being judgmental of the people there...get real.

AnotherRoute

Just another post by
Daps
Reppin
BR..O..OK...LYN
I didn't listen to it but most brothers date Black women. Folks have created a problem that really doesn't exist.
This is a fukking fact. People have been running with this Black men vs black women shyt and its not true.

If you listen to people you would think 70 percent of black men are in interracial marriages

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Actually same shyt with black female athletes too. I find it disgusting to uplift the living standards of white people. Why share resources with the people directly responsible for black people's lack of resources.

I am not a woman. Anyways, it's deeper than that for me, if I get to a point I get married and have kids, I want them to be black so I can't see myself being with others. Go to some of these black athletes IG's, They are literally the only Negro these women interact with. I find that suspect.
Using uplift as a man? Nah fam that ain’t it. Please believe it. As far as who you want to be with that’s eh to me just men usingn uplift is female talk straight up. Also worrying about black athletes and counting their bread is also chick behavior. Idgaf fukk who these cats dealing with but I do agree that when you’re the only black dude she around I’m throwing the flag on that myself.

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This is a fukking fact. People have been running with this Black men vs black women shyt and its not true.

If you listen to people you would think 70 percent of black men are in interracial marriages

Its the toxic internet and media. The shyt sells.

Its like saying a black athlete is a bad person, or has no work ethic or is lazy and doesn't listen to the coach.

Hell you see it every year in the NFL draft. Every top black QB suddenly has questions about his interview skills or whether when he gets paid will he work hard.

Same tired narrative but they beat it to death and it sales..

This toxic raw meat sells because in general people believe the worst in black folks and especially black males (EVEN BLACK PEOPLE).

Its like with some folks you can walk into a restuarant with mostly black folks. A room full of couples and folks will be salty cause of the 3 interracial couples in the room. But ignore the 20 plus black couples.

Folks love to focus on the negative and on social media / internet its negative cesspool to the 10th power.

Last edited:

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Actually thats what its about a lot of times. The money the famous person makes, how attractive they are and the image it shows.

So for example I always harped on how people were literally angry when Usher married the older dark skin sister with kids.

In their eyes she was not pretty enough nor did she have the education or class to be with usher. All that black love talk went out the window.

Or even Jay Z and Beyonce. All that talk of black love went out the window cause they felt Jay Z wasn't handsome enough to be with beyonce.

But let Jay Z have married a white woman and all of a sudden we would have heard how this was a disservice to the black community. You know with all that wealth going into white hands.

If you truly pro black marriage then you are happy when black folks get married. But most folks who bytch online about black folks not marrying or interracial marriages aren't really pro black marriage. They pro bitter and pro want to bytch online and cry.
Quoted for truth.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215

He is not an athlete. Athletes are just easier and known example, it doesn't mean such mind set don't exist within the general population. Look at all these Afro-Bazilian soccer players or Dominican Baseball Players, from the bottom..like the real bottom somehow can find someone who share their struggles. Marry someone who would look down in their situation pre fame. You think Embiid's current woman would fly to Cameroon without being judgmental of the people there...get real.
Fam you acting like black people of different socio economic back grounds don’t look at others funny? As a matter of fact all this stuff you’re kicking can be said in our own race so that logic isn’t holding any real weight. Your logic for a man is surprisingly very lsa like.

Daps

Nothing to get real about ...cause I have real life example of people around me that have married black women.... FOH

Daps
Fam you acting like black people of different socio economic back grounds don’t look at others funny? As a matter of fact all this stuff you’re kicking can be said in our own race so that logic isn’t holding any real weight. Your logic for a man is surprisingly very lsa like.

Dude is a lame don’t give anymore energy ...matter fact this thread once again ITS ALL ABOUT THE BALCK WOMEN ...fukk this thread . Black men might as well not Exist....

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
white broads do the choosing

notoriously aggressive hunters they go hard with the service

they catch dudes especially athletes that ain't seen much ain't been nowhere.........from the jump if you a athlete getting private education on scholarship to ball you got pinktoes baking cookies & doing laundry

ha lame ass nikkas don't be knowing nothing but that snow because that's who been giving them the best service from the first moment they balls drop

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps

You know Robert Smith was married to a sister for 20 years right?

3191845819_8b5c53678c_b.jpg

African Peasant

Veteran
Daps
Conversations like this are useless. Nobody is going to admit to what is really going on truthfully. All you will get is a bunch of posturing and finger pointing.

Let me know when it's time for some BRUTAL honesty and I mean brutal.

:snooze:

This topic always has so many people triggered that it makes it impossible to have a meaningful conversation.