Chris broussard speaks on the importance of dating black women

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
I have ALWAYS maintained that both black men and black women who use “i couldn’t find a suitable black spouse” as their reasoning for IR dating/marriage are full of shyt and part of a wider disease of infecting black people with that bullshyt mentality.

Anything you like/love about that white man/woman there is a black person out there with similar attributes. I like anime/video games/ sci-fi/ comic books/ game of thrones/ Childish Gambino/ and a host of other shyt that has been incorrectly and stereotypically defined as “anti-black” and guess what? I’ve found black women out there who are into the SAME shyt! I’ve never in my life felt the need to date a fukking white woman. Black women have loved me, sheltered me, protected me, guided me, taught me, encouraged me, and uplifted me since the moment I came out my momma’s womb. White women, Spanish women, Asian women, whatever other race, don’t know the first goddamn THING about what it means to be black in this world. So what POSSIBLE advantage could there be in dating them? It sincerely boggles my mind.

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I have ALWAYS maintained that both black men and black women who use “i couldn’t find a suitable black spouse” as their reasoning for IR dating/marriage are full of shyt and part of a wider disease of infecting black people with that bullshyt mentality.

Anything you like/love about that white man/woman there is a black person out there with similar attributes. I like anime/video games/ sci-fi/ comic books/ game of thrones/ Childish Gambino/ and a host of other shyt that has been incorrectly and stereotypically defined as “anti-black” and guess what? I’ve found black women out there who are into the SAME shyt! I’ve never in my life felt the need to date a fukking white woman. Black women have loved me, sheltered me, protected me, guided me, taught me, encouraged me, and uplifted me since the moment I came out my momma’s womb. White women, Spanish women, Asian women, whatever other race, don’t know the first goddamn THING about what it means to be black in this world. So what POSSIBLE advantage could there be in dating them? It sincerely boggles my mind.

Truth also its dumb as hell to think you need a mate that likes the same shyt you do. Long as they respect your likes that is all that matters.

shyt my wife didn't like madden or NBA 2K or underground hip hop. But that didn't stop her from letting me play or listen to that shyt. Or even sit on the couch and watch me play madden.

Just like my wife liking old movies like grease or country music or blues and etc (yes my wife is black and is from the rural country) didn't stop me from letting her do her own thing.

Long as you respect one another and have an open mind thats all that matters.

Folks on the internet are mentally ill. This is the only place where folks will make excuses when it comes to dating / marrying their own race talking about statistics or some dumb odds.

But swear up and down their gonna be a millionaire, or get the winning Powerball ticket or make 250k a year and etc when the odds are even less than marrying their own.

All in all them folks full of shyt!

Daps
A whole board of BM told me I was ugly because I said your basic everyday Mexican wasn't as good looking as Ashanti. That's the state of BM right now. A lot of BM worship non Black women like gods. Most of ya'll guilty of it too..:yeshrug:

images

Daps
People are blending issues. Black men are very much attractive to us. Like I said, never met one who wasn't.

However, Black men have an aversion to marriage. And because hella Black women will ONLY date/marry Black men, that aversion keeps us single. (That is why you see some Black women online telling others "sis date out and stop waiting." IMO this is the absolute worst advice. Those women just want a ring and a baby. Society still makes having both the standard of womanhood)

This puts SOME Black women in a predicament: stay childless or become an unwed mother. I realize too many of us are having kids too early. But I cannot tell you how many financially stable, of appropriate age Black women cry about being in this predicament.

The answer is absolutely not "well you should have been looking for a husband in your 20s." Black women do not have the freedom to be carefree like cacs asians and latinas simply because of our pool of men (for various reasons) is not enough.

In short: Black men find a Black woman and marry her!!! Guide her, teach her, build with her and you will heal her. She will then be your most strong, loyal, resourceful asset in becoming your best self.

Your not wrong just incomplete...there is a BM side to this coin also :sas1:

Daps
What are the various reasons? Because honestly, none of them are stopping bw from getting with bm lol.. I think most bw are just extremely picky. I know all races operate on this but I feel bw are the most extreme: no one wants to be with who wants them. Bw are willing to wait extremely long hoping that the dude that’s digging their guts out will suddenly give them commitment, but will ignore the dude who hasn’t even gotten a whiff of the p*ssy but genuinely loves her for who she is. But I don’t say that to make it seem like bw aren’t choosing out of spite. If bw are being picky I can see and understand completely.

But understand, 90% of bm can’t be your Tupac in a business suit, or whoever you see in Power, or Insecure, or in social media memes, all at once. We really cannot be these perfect caricatures that you all ideally see us as. Not only do we have to learn how to survive being black men, we also need to learn how to live doing our own thing.

tenor.gif

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Conversations like this are useless. Nobody is going to admit to what is really going on truthfully. All you will get is a bunch of posturing and finger pointing.

Let me know when it's time for some BRUTAL honesty and I mean brutal.

:snooze:
Nobody but these simps want to hear your googled version of brutal honesty. You one of the main ones that don’t want to hear the real and you can tell by them filibuster post you post on this issue and similar ones.

Mirin4rmfar

Superstar
Daps
The older I get the more I am disgusted with black males who choose to wife up and uplift a white woman. This definitely goes for athletes too. We as black as a collective are raised in the struggle, the moment you make, the woman who you choose to uplift is white woman? It's disgusting to me. No thanks to that.

MischievousMonkey

Gor bu dëgër
Daps
The older I get the more I am disgusted with black males who choose to wife up and uplift a white woman. This definitely goes for athletes too. We as black as a collective are raised in the struggle, the moment you make, the woman who you choose to uplift is white woman? It's disgusting to me. No thanks to that.
Who are black female athletes with? :patrice:

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Please tell me you’re a woman? Otherwise Foh with that chick talk

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
They don’t care even if they are like Serena because they can’t get her money because she isn’t gay. Makes these cats look even worse. I rather folks just say it’s all about the money instead of this black love bullshyt that seems to revolve around people’s pockets to keep it funky

Mirin4rmfar

Superstar
Daps

Actually same shyt with black female athletes too. I find it disgusting to uplift the living standards of white people. Why share resources with the people directly responsible for black people's lack of resources.

Please tell me you’re a woman? Otherwise Foh with that chick talk

I am not a woman. Anyways, it's deeper than that for me, if I get to a point I get married and have kids, I want them to be black so I can't see myself being with others. Go to some of these black athletes IG's, They are literally the only Negro these women interact with. I find that suspect.

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
They don’t care even if they are like Serena because they can’t get her money because she isn’t gay. Makes these cats look even worse. I rather folks just say it’s all about the money instead of this black love bullshyt that seems to revolve around people’s pockets to keep it funky

Actually thats what its about a lot of times. The money the famous person makes, how attractive they are and the image it shows.

So for example I always harped on how people were literally angry when Usher married the older dark skin sister with kids.

In their eyes she was not pretty enough nor did she have the education or class to be with usher. All that black love talk went out the window.

Or even Jay Z and Beyonce. All that talk of black love went out the window cause they felt Jay Z wasn't handsome enough to be with beyonce.

But let Jay Z have married a white woman and all of a sudden we would have heard how this was a disservice to the black community. You know with all that wealth going into white hands.

If you truly pro black marriage then you are happy when black folks get married. But most folks who bytch online about black folks not marrying or interracial marriages aren't really pro black marriage. They pro bitter and pro want to bytch online and cry.

Last edited: