Chloe Bailey on IG live crying about how she likes to express herself and the negative comments

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Leave that youngin alone and let her cook a lot of broads mad cuz they man was clocking her
Nah.

not just her. Millions of people are addicted to social media. Hooked like junkies. Its just more subtle because you dont see the physical wear and tear. But logging into instagram might as well be the needle in the arm to a majority of the youth (and some older people as well).

here lets be real about this scenario and many others in this same situation. The thing about social media, is you dont actually have to post (mind blowing, I know). She didnt have to post. Nobody forced her to post those videos. She wanted and needed to post those videos. Addicted to the attention.

She (and again millions of others) arent forced to use social media. They choose to delve most of their day into it. Hours a day wasted on nothing productive to actual society. No different then a junkie. Instead of begging for change for their next high, they seek attention for likes and comments. A dopamine rush near the same at this point.

crying about comments? Again, junkie behavior. Lack of accountability and responsibility. Talking about “ I post for me “ bull shyt :ufdup: if you truly did it for yourself you could always record and never post the video if it was truly for yourself. Even then thats almost bullshyt as well cause guess what, if its for self admiration, she could look in the mirror any time of the day without the negativity.

but she seeks it all, the pity responses from this crying video (why you crying to the public? Why not to your friends? Her phone works obviously). The likes, the hate, the comments. She seeks it all.

a new age junkie.

I'm Blackman

Prep time > Everything
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside of Gotham (Montgomery, AL)
Who is forcing her to wear panties, coochie cutters and almost getting naked online? God never said to showw your nakedness to people, those women were called whores.

200.gif

That simple.