Chloe Bailey on IG live crying about how she likes to express herself and the negative comments

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
AjarDeliciousIberianlynx-size_restricted.gif

Yeah.............this "experiment" is not going well with her. Maybe, just maybe...she needs to stick to her true self:patrice:. Hell the other sister still keeping it bouncing with her empowerment stance.

aXiom

Maximized Potential
Daps
Reppin
Parc fermé
This bytch talks? I have no idea what she sounds like. Needs to go back to showing her ass.. I understand her better when she makes videos I can watch muted.

Surreal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
AjarDeliciousIberianlynx-size_restricted.gif

Yeah.............this "experiment" is not going well with her. Maybe, just maybe...she needs to stick to her true self:patrice:. Hell the other sister still keeping it bouncing with her empowerment stance.

She got exactly what she wanted. Her followers up and now she can push her music and get sympathy

Crude

Superstar
Daps
It was all fun and games when she was shaking her impressive azz, but when those negative comments and contrary opinions started coming in it got her in her feelings.

If you are going to be liberated to the degree that you are putting sexually suggestive content out there then you better be mentally prepared to handle the backlash that comes with that type of behavior.

A lot of people aren't built for extreme criticism and she seems to fall in that crowd. If it's going to have her in her feelings then she better adopt her sister's more low-key reserved approached.