Chloe Bailey on IG live crying about how she likes to express herself and the negative comments

BocaRear

The World Is My Country, To Do Good Is My Religion
Daps
yup rinse and repeat
It's like women are totally unaware of say consequences. Whore it up now and years from now oh it's because I never knew what love was I thought I had to use my body for men to like me.....

I’ve heard many women say the same exact lines word for word - it’s like they’re NPCs following a script. That reformed hoe babble.

They fell for the myth of riding the cock carousel and they believe they will find a valuable man to save them/accept them in the future.
:scust:

This hedonistic demonic society really has deluded these women. They have zero idea of what men want and desire in a woman. They fall for sexual liberation, get loads of bodies, dress like whores, pop out some kids and lose the ability to pair bond - then they end up lonely bitter cat women :wow:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
This is wrong. Remember when Miley Cyrus was twerking her lil ironing board? Everyone was on her head and most of these women are sexualizing themselves, why be surprised that that’s how you’re being treated?

Again i'll bring up the malcolm x quote

Look at the women in America , young and old. Hardly any moral values are left in them. You can measure this by their dress and attire. Their spiritual values are almost destroyed, because of their emphasis on material things

and ill also bring up

In my years as a Muslim minister, I had always taught so strongly on moral issues. That many Muslim sisters accused me of being anti-woman. I had not even touched a woman for 12 years

Malcolm X

same thing ringing through today, women with hardly any moral values left in them only 22-23 and thotting it up on the gram when you rich and raised in a two parent home :snoop:

and secondly if you talk about moral issues these feminists accuse you of being anti-woman

You can't even speak up against the WHORE in this generation

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I’ve heard many women say the same exact lines word for word - it’s like they’re NPCs following a script. That reformed hoe babble.

They fell for the myth of riding the cock carousel and they believe they will find a valuable man to save them/accept them in the future.
:scust:

This hedonistic demonic society really has deluded these women. They have zero idea of what men want and desire in a woman. They fall for sexual liberation, get loads of bodies, dress like whores, pop out some kids and lose the ability to pair bond - then they end up lonely bitter cat women :wow:

Imagine a man who just jumps from working at mcdonalds to kfc, to wendys to subway to taco bell etc. then in his 30s decides its time to settle down and applies for a VP position at Goldman sachs

he'd be laughed at and considered crazy

but women jump from lavarious to quindell to treyvathian etc. then in their 30s expect to get a 6 cert 6 figure coli nukka and its a go girl you deserve it you been through so much coddle ish