Chloe Bailey on IG live crying about how she likes to express herself and the negative comments

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Regular girl shyt is posting an Instagram video of yourself strutting around in a thong? I don’t want anything to do with that regular type of a girl.

:unimpressed:

I know I'm showing my age in this post:flabbynsick:, but "regular girl shyt" to me was when jawns used to make duck lip faces for the camera and show off a "decked out dress" or some attire. The "goods" was either the following:

• Jawns a freak (ho maybe)
  • Jawns attention seeking (ho maybe)
  • Jawns trying to get saved
Even then its not spread as wildfire like nowadays. It used to be about being a "boss bytch". Like make them dudes go crazy for the p*ssy. Nowadays you got neo soul singers performing deep throat techniques on social media.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Motherfukkers post thirst traps on social media but want to get mad at people for thirst comments and shyt talking. :pachaha:

Either don't post it or turn the comments off. :manny:

This. Look I don't mind seeing flesh or two, but if you have no sort of accountability for judgement, you need to take the L with such stature. Don't go bytching on the "gram" about the vocal minority looking at you like a THOT because you went left field from what you used to know. Own up to that stature or STFU and keep it bouncing literally:camby:

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
:mjcry:I didn't know y'all was gon talk about my ass

:mjgrin:While clearly pokin that said ass out

Cut the shyt out Chole :stopitslime:

Shorty got her ego stroked off that "bust it challenge" & decided to one up herself with that saging in her panties vid. She knew what she was doing, and now she can’t handle the "backlash".

And that "I don’t post for attention" is complete bullshyt:mjlol:. So what was the point of posting those videos Chloe? If it wasn't for attention, then what was it for? Were you trying to inform us that you could drop it low & have a dope body :mjlol:

FOH!::russ:

Man these hoes are so full of shyt :mjlol: Be cappin their ass off

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Idk who this chick is
One half of an incredibly talented R&B duo:

Recently got separate fame from her sister as they made separate IG pages and both racked up over a million followers in a day.

Dwarfed her sister's popularity when she did the "Buss It Challenge" and people saw how thick she was - she then uploaded a dance video and a bunch of older women chased after her and called it the "Silhouette Challenge."

She uploaded a video walking around her room in her underwear asking questions and got backlash.

She cracked.

Its been like 1.5 weeks.

Mindfield333

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NC

Recently got separate fame from her sister as they made separate IG pages and both racked up over a million followers in a day.

Dwarfed her sister's popularity when she did the "Buss It Challenge" and people saw how thick she was - she then uploaded a dance video and a bunch of older women chased after her and called it the "Silhouette Challenge."

She uploaded a video walking around her room in her underwear asking questions and got backlash.

She cracked.

Its been like 1.5 weeks.

I swear if her ass wasn’t poking nobody would’ve said nothing. Probably flat back women talking the craziest in her inbox .

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps

She cracked.

Its been like 1.5 weeks.

Oh.. I ain’t missing anything then :unimpressed: