Chloe Bailey on IG live crying about how she likes to express herself and the negative comments

Flywin Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Lannister Bloodline
“i’m a very spiritual and i i feel like i got really close to god”

so you started thirst trapping on iG :gucci:
Want good quotes to feel inspired?

Check out thirst trap posts

“y’all can hate but y’all can’t break our bond. Even though I walk alone Father, you are by my side I love you.”

Bending over in a thong

:gucci:

Thanos

?
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
nah.. it ain't the same shyt lol. One is a talented young chick who got caught up in the attention shyt. The other is a grown woman fukkin fathers and sons n shyt lol

They both in their 20s+. Women were projecting their standards onto these women for no reason. The input isn't helpful or necessary either. The only difference is Lori ain't on twitter crying about it. She just living her truth.

Flywin Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Lannister Bloodline
This is why I never mess with women under 25. These are the kind of headaches you have to deal with. So much ‘intellectual’ dishonesty and lack of accountability.

Not saying it’s much better 25+ but it’s definitely more tolerable.
They just get better at hiding their bullshyt

Even if it wasn’t for nikkas always wanting a younger model, older chicks would act as inconsistent. But their options just become less and they end up dating 1 dude so they gotta act and they act well.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
The problem is these chicks want to be or act like hoes but can't handle what comes with that, all the hoe positivity bs is on the net in the real world off social media that ish ain't cool, can't act like a hoe and expect respect it don't go like that, that's what these birds don't understand.

they see that it has worked a few times dumb rappers or athletes wifin hoes but they forget about the thousand other women who are 35 and nothing to show for it.

the real world is even worse. nobody in my circle checks for thots on a serious level

KillerB88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL - Cleveland Ave.
Nah.

not just her. Millions of people are addicted to social media. Hooked like junkies. Its just more subtle because you dont see the physical wear and tear. But logging into instagram might as well be the needle in the arm to a majority of the youth (and some older people as well).

here lets be real about this scenario and many others in this same situation. The thing about social media, is you dont actually have to post (mind blowing, I know). She didnt have to post. Nobody forced her to post those videos. She wanted and needed to post those videos. Addicted to the attention.

She (and again millions of others) arent forced to use social media. They choose to delve most of their day into it. Hours a day wasted on nothing productive to actual society. No different then a junkie. Instead of begging for change for their next high, they seek attention for likes and comments. A dopamine rush near the same at this point.

crying about comments? Again, junkie behavior. Lack of accountability and responsibility. Talking about “ I post for me “ bull shyt :ufdup: if you truly did it for yourself you could always record and never post the video if it was truly for yourself. Even then thats almost bullshyt as well cause guess what, if its for self admiration, she could look in the mirror any time of the day without the negativity.

but she seeks it all, the pity responses from this crying video (why you crying to the public? Why not to your friends? Her phone works obviously). The likes, the hate, the comments. She seeks it all.

a new age junkie.
:whew: Eloquent as fukk. This shyt needs to be distributed en masse.

The Exchanges

All Star
Daps
Aren't those twins from grownish?

You don't see Chyna ann thirst trapping just because she's on a TV show.

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
I won't go as far as calling Chloe a hoe. I think she just got caught up in being the pretty sister. Shawty started trying to be sexy, which is her right; but she is still very green.
The wall eyed sister stayed in her lane; and kept it more wholesome, which was the duet's original presentation.

wastedmermaid

Superstar
Daps
The problem is people don't think before they post shyt. Like ma'am if you go from being mostly clean-cut fully covered all your career then open up your own page and within a week start show 80% of your ass cheeks to the public, of course, that's going to elicit some type of response :dahell:

But, I figure there was no thinking involved...Saw a bunch of her friend was getting online shaking ass and she wanted to participate so she said fukk it and grabbed a camera. Gotta consider the possible consequences before you hit record if you ain't built for that life :manny:

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
I won't go as far as calling Chloe a hoe. I think she just got caught up in being the pretty sister. Shawty started trying to be sexy, which is her right; but she is still very green.
The wall eyed sister stayed in her lane; and kept it more wholesome, which was the duet's original presentation.
They're in the entertainment industry tho, you know how them folks roll, she probably got a chance to fukk some high level dudes and hang around bad ass models n shyt n it got to her head.