The Ruler 09

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
they dont want a middle ground.

look at their one-sided arguments.

Should be a middle ground when it comes to Bone and Wu who are both legendary and credible. Swear a lot of people haven't heard Bizzy's material fully to be talking this shyt though, dude has some exceptional work. I have every Bone and Wu release. Am a huge fan of both, even got some of the DVD's and shyt. I don't see why have to make 1 out to be not shyt, when realistically they are both legendary groups objectively.

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
thread is too one-sided.

wu voters only know wu-history. and then they wonder why people dont like them on here. plus what really gives wu-fans a bad rep is the fact that they have bold culture-vultures on their team. the only worse vultures are eminem stans, but thats to be expected.

im seriously in shock over how un-informed some of these arguments are.

The Ruler 09

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
thread is too one-sided.

wu voters only know wu-history. and then they wonder why people dont like them. plus what really gives wu-fans a bad rep is the fact that they have bold culture-vultures on their team. the only worse vultures are eminem stans, but thats to be expected.

im seriously in shock over how un-informed some of these arguments are.

I agree with it seems some of the Wu fans don't know Bone's history. Both these groups got great stories, from Bone hooking up with Eazy or even prior to that or Wu bringing together the dudes from rival areas. I haven't even made my final vote yet, still could well vote Wu, I don't know, but would never downplay Bone either...

The Ruler 09

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Stupid responses sometimes too that don't befit a Hip Hop head. A lot of people nowadays say Wu "ain't relevant"and are "dusty" which is BULLshyt, but dudes wanna use THAT SAME argument against Bone. If your Hip Hop you should leave that bullshyt alone. That's what the fake rap fans say, not Hip Hop heads say, they are legends so they both will always be relevant groups, forever.

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
I agree with it seems some of the Wu fans don't know Bone's history. Both these groups got great stories, from Bone hooking up with Eazy or even prior to that or Wu bringing together the dudes from rival areas. I haven't even made my final vote yet, still could well vote Wu, I don't know, but would never downplay Bone either...

yep and im not downplaying wutang or anybody.

some of the things i say may sound harsh to the weak at hurt, but thats their problem. and whats funny is THEYRE THE ONES that are making the a$$hole comments. not me.

im still trying to compare the groups, but they seem hell-bent on avoiding that.

The Ruler 09

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm calling it right now. If Bone wins his little tournament it will be "The real heads have spoken! B.O.N.E is rap's GOAT and it can't be denied!"
If Wu wins it will be "But but but but...culture vultures, weirdos, crakkkas" and whatever else excuses

Can't speak for anyone else, but if Wu wins I'm pleased cause they are certainly 1 of if not the greatest group. If either wins I'm happy cause a credible real Hip Hop group would have won...

The Ruler 09

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yep and im not downplaying wutang or anybody.

some of the things i say may sound harsh to the weak at hurt, but thats their problem. and whats funny is THEYRE THE ONES that are making the a$$hole comments. not me.

im still trying to compare the groups, but they seem hell-bent on avoiding that.

Not you, speaking in general. I think this convo from both sides should be a lot more civil and more about music, we ain't talking about Vanilla Ice vs Nas here lol.

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
Stupid responses sometimes too that don't befit a Hip Hop head. A lot of people nowadays say Wu "ain't relevant"and are "dusty" which is BULLshyt, but dudes wanna use THAT SAME argument against Bone. If your Hip Hop you should leave that bullshyt alone. That's what the fake rap fans say, not Hip Hop heads say, they are legends so they both will always be relevant groups, forever.

my whole thing is, if bone isnt relevant, then what does that make wutang? cuz wutang's wave dried up alot earlier than bone's.

so of course im gonna respond in the fashion. other than that, you wouldnt have heard a peep out of me about wutang's falloff.

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
...it seems some of the Wu fans don't know Bone's history.

This doesn't seem like the case at all. Couldn't it be simply that most these posters feel that Wu is the better group? Has the most cultural impact? Greater presence domestically and internationally? Bone is great and has put out classic material but let's not start assuming things about people that feel Wu is the greater group.

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
Not you, speaking in general. I think this convo from both sides should be a lot more civil and more about music, we ain't talking about Vanilla Ice vs Nas here lol.

yea. i want it to be civil.

but at the same time, i got a mod coming in here baiting me, in hopes of getting me banned. and all this other f*ck chit.

mobbinfms

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
A lot of people on here would pick Vanilla Ice though :russ:

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
This doesn't seem like the case at all. Couldn't it be simply that most these posters feel that Wu is the better group? Has the most cultural impact? Greater presence domestically and internationally? Bone is great and has put out classic material but let's not start assuming things about people that feel Wu is the greater group.

we're basing these comments off of chit thats already being said in here.:whistle: PAY ATTENTION.