• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

The Ruler 09

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Just an opinion, I think Bizzy has demonstrated more as an MC in terms of styles and flows and shyt. Also to me personally has the best catalogue out of all the members. Of course Rae, Ghost and others have some classic shyt though. Not downplaying Wu Tang as am a huge fan along with Bone, possibly my 2 favourite groups, but I certainly would put Bizzy up as an MC with anyone of them.

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
watch dude try to ban me yall.

culture vultures continue to rule.

Urethra Franklin

caught a virus from Churches Chicken
Daps
:dwillhuh:

is that a serious question?

of course you cant keep up with the lingo. i already know youre a culture-vulture.:laugh:

i didnt throw chit out there. name a major urban tour that wutang headlined or co-headed.......i'll wait.:whistle: they were touring with people like rage against the machine and chit. YOURE THE ONE throwing chit on the wall, not me. and you wont respond. youre just gonna try to throw another warning to get me banned.

throwing chit on the wall isnt even my style, and even if it was, i wouldnt waste a toss on this meaningless side-argument that i dont care about anyway.

and of course the opposing act is gonna come under fire. THIS IS HIP-HOP. THIS IS WHAT WE DO. its foreign to you because youre a vulture.

and for the record, i never said anything terrible about epmd. just because i didnt suck them off, it doesnt mean that i was saying "terrible shyt". lol.
"they just dont dwell on & on about it like wutang does."

How does Wu-tang dwell on and on about having fans worldwide? Is it an opening statement in each interview? Is there a clan member rubbing it in twitter followers' faces? Should artists not acknowledge their fans? ...What's your angle?

Big Skilly Films

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:usure:

whos everybody? i dont recall being apart of that.

and nobody talks about bone now?:heh:

wheres @SoulController with his little warnings when we need him? arent you gonna threaten this guy with a warning? or are you gonna tuck it in your ass since hes arguing in favor of wutang?

:what: is your bytch ass trying to get me in trouble or something? what are you snitching on me? bytch nikka tendencies...yeah no one talks about bone them nikkas been over....deal with it nikka gets mad like a bytch and want to snitch to mods on nikkas...

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps

How does Wu-tang dwell on and on about having fans worldwide? Is it an opening statement in each interview? Is there a clan member rubbing it in twitter followers' faces? Should artists not acknowledge their fans? ...What's your angle?

nothing wrong with that.

im just saying that theyre always talking about going overseas as if theyre the 1st or last to do it.

not even a knock on them for promoting it. moreso a knock on their fans for being so dossil.

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC

He's full of sh!t. Like @SoulController stated before, this dude states the most blatantly untrue sh!t in these threads it's unbelievable.

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
:what: is your bytch ass trying to get me in trouble or something? what are you snitching on me? bytch nikka tendencies...yeah no one talks about bone them nikkas been over....deal with it nikka gets mad like a bytch and want to snitch to mods on nikkas...

1. watch your mouth

2. im not getting you in trouble. dude isnt going to do anything to you. im just exposing his scandolous ways. youre just exhibit A. be seen and not heard.

3. back to the thread now.:heh: if bone been over, then i guess that makes wutang some fossils cuz they were over years before bone.

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
He's full of sh!t. Like @SoulController stated before, this dude states the most blatantly untrue sh!t in these threads it's unbelievable.

youre a troll.

and youre late. i already killed these soul culture-vulture accusations.

i guess you missed it since youre too busy stalking chicks on here.

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
yo i tried getting into E 1999 Eternal but it goes in one ear out the other

Three 6 did the style better. Or at least more interesting. Then again they were the originators.

:mjlol:

Big Skilly Films

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
tough guy typist.

nah just a real nikka you aint telling me to watch my mouth after the fact your bytch ass trying to get me in trouble...i used to think you knew your hiphop but after this dumb corny touney that you made its obvious you dont know shyt...you come out with the most off the wall dumb shyt and really beleive it to be true...

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
exactly. solo work shouldnt even be in this discussion. when we bring up nwa. we talk nwa. not the chronic or death certificate. when we talk geto boys. we dont mention the diary. NO SOLO WORK
All the Wu solos were group albums that featured one member. If yall wanna be technical Bone's 1st album was an EP therefore not a true album