THE CHAMPIONSHIP

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
The solos are what made Wu superior to all other groups and changed hip hop. Bone was good but they weren't groundbreaking

lol @ bone not being groundbreaking.

turn on your radio. their influence is still heavy 20 years later, while wutang in comparison is just ancient history that is drilled into our psyche.

the fact that yall are hell-bent on including solos and still havnt bothered to go head-up after 7 pages, says it all.

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
youre a troll.

and youre late. i already killed these soul culture-vulture accusations.

i guess you missed it since youre too busy stalking chicks on here.

What's sad is that this whole tournament thing would have been much better and more credible if you weren't the one running it and ruining the in-thread debates with off the wall statements and untruths. If some posters didn't know you were some manic, troll loser before, they do now. You're a f@ggot.

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
nah just a real nikka you aint telling me to watch my mouth after the fact your bytch ass trying to get me in trouble...i used to think you knew your hiphop but after this dumb corny touney that you made its obvious you dont know shyt...you come out with the most off the wall dumb shyt and really beleive it to be true...

you not real. youre clearly nowhere near that life. i can smell you out from all the way over here. so save all the tough chit for somebody else.

and like i said, aint nothing bout to happen to your scary ass. if anything, dude is gonna dap you. so just leave it at that.

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
lol @ bone not being groundbreaking.

turn on your radio. their influence is still heavy 20 years later, while wutang in comparison is just ancient history that is drilled into our psyche.

the fact that yall are hell-bent on including solos and still havnt bothered to go head-up after 7 pages, says it all.
How was Bone groundbreaking? Cuz they rapped fast? Twista was already doing that. And Wu was drilled into your psyche because they are a hip hop institution. Meanwhile Bone was featured on Unsung.

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
All the Wu solos were group albums that featured one member. If yall wanna be technical Bone's 1st album was an EP therefore not a true album

lol @ wutang solo albums counting while bone's actual group EPs are getting disqualified.

:pachaha:

Daps
2upwpap.gif

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
How was Bone groundbreaking? Cuz they rapped fast? Twista was already doing. And Wu was drilled into your psyche because they are a hip hop institution. Meanwhile Bone was featured on Unsung.

all bone did was rap fast?:laugh: you really dont need to be in this thread if you think that.
(twista wasnt the 1st to rap fast either, btw. nor was he influential.)

wutang is a hip-hop institiution according to whom?

who the hell disses unsung? you sound like a culture-vulture. i dont go back-n-forth with those types. once you expose yourself, its :camby:

The Ruler 09

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I never get why people have to downgrade something to big up another. When both are credible. Wu and Bone were both groundbreaking. Bullshyt that Bone weren't, they inspired 1000's of artists. They broke A LOT of new ground because they were the first experiences MILLIONS of people had with that style. Wu Tang were groundbreaking due to the amount of members, the slang, the style, and the raw way they approached shyt.

Big Skilly Films

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
you not real. youre clearly nowhere near that life. i can smell you out from all the way over here. so save all the tough chit for somebody else..

:sas1:i told you to suck my dikk the most disrespectful thing you can say to another man...your move :sas2:

Daps
all bone did was rap fast?:laugh: you really dont need to be in this thread if you think that.
(twista wasnt the 1st to rap fast either, btw. nor was he influential.)

wutang is a hip-hop institiution according to whom?

who the hell disses unsung? you sound like a culture-vulture. i dont go back-n-forth with those types. once you expose yourself, its :camby:
Who besides dead people and "where are they now?" type artists be on Unsung? :heh: