• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bxblaze

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
BXNY
maybe more impact overseas.

i dont know what street crews call themselves overseas and neither do you.:laugh: you just know the wutang thing because they told you. imr pretty sure theres a ton of crews named after rappers out there. this is a real ticky-tack argument anyway.

I wrote that I was overseas n seen it in my eyes n from peoples mouth how wutang is the shyt... shyt sound corny about that gangs but im serious they call themselves masters some shyt I dont remember n they were pretty serious too lol but forget all that im just sayin wu tang clan is worldwide known nobody knows about bone thugs like that out of the usa...

Big Skilly Films

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah u see though wu tang are worldwide idk bout bone thugs having murals in europe or south america .. what that tells u ??? .

real talk...when nikkas bring up pacs mural and statutes across the world everyone on the coli goes "see that proves he is the goat" but when wutang has it nikkas crying "no they were not as popular as bone" bone a group no one even talks about :russ:

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
never said that, make up some more shyt and see what happens

im pretty sure you did back on sohh. if im getting you mixed up with somebody else, then i would apologize.

but this is the 3rd time i mentioned this to you and youre just now addressing it, which leads me to believe that it was you. i cant prove it cuz sohh is gone, but why would you wait til now to respond to it? and you had to throw that extra chit in ther on top of that?

and lol @ "see what happens". are you threatening me again? YOUSA BI*CH tryna abuse your lil power.

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
:dahell: does that even mean?

:dwillhuh:

is that a serious question?

he doesn't know, just like he just threw out the bigger tour shyt in his response to me. he'll throw out 100 things in a thread and hope 3 sticks

not sure why the opposing act has to come under fire in these threads, look at all the terrible shyt this dude says about a great act like EPMD to big up Bone. shameful.

of course you cant keep up with the lingo. i already know youre a culture-vulture.:laugh:

i didnt throw chit out there. name a major urban tour that wutang headlined or co-headed.......i'll wait.:whistle: they were touring with people like rage against the machine and chit. YOURE THE ONE throwing chit on the wall, not me. and you wont respond. youre just gonna try to throw another warning to get me banned.

throwing chit on the wall isnt even my style, and even if it was, i wouldnt waste a toss on this meaningless side-argument that i dont care about anyway.

and of course the opposing act is gonna come under fire. THIS IS HIP-HOP. THIS IS WHAT WE DO. its foreign to you because youre a vulture.

and for the record, i never said anything terrible about epmd. just because i didnt suck them off, it doesnt mean that i was saying "terrible shyt". lol.

The Ruler 09

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm not mad at either 1 winning. Both are true greats. And neither should be downplayed.

The Ruler 09

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
To me the best member out of all of them is Bizzy though. Bizzy has some amazing solo work along with the Bone work.

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
I wrote that I was overseas n seen it in my eyes n from peoples mouth how wutang is the shyt... shyt sound corny about that gangs but im serious they call themselves masters some shyt I dont remember n they were pretty serious too lol but forget all that im just sayin wu tang clan is worldwide known nobody knows about bone thugs like that out of the usa...

i read that part. but thats just what you peeped. you dont know all the names to the gangs out there or in other countries. you dont even know all the names of gangs here. thats all im saying breh. they got a gang named after them. so what? theyre not the first or last.

and bone is huge outside of the usa breh. this is common knowledge to anybody that gives a fair assessment to them.

not trying to get on you personally or anything like that, but these wutang arguments are so one-sided. it just comes off like the wu-supporters just know wutang, while the bone supporter know both groups.

and theyre still touring out there. and even doing shows for the youngns that werent even alive when they were in their prime. but let yall tell it.:whistle:

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
real talk...when nikkas bring up pacs mural and statutes across the world everyone on the coli goes "see that proves he is the goat" but when wutang has it nikkas crying "no they were not as popular as bone" bone a group no one even talks about :russ:

:usure:

whos everybody? i dont recall being apart of that.

and nobody talks about bone now?:heh:

wheres @SoulController with his little warnings when we need him? arent you gonna threaten this guy with a warning? or are you gonna tuck it in your ass since hes arguing in favor of wutang?