THE CHAMPIONSHIP

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
That set if off movie helped bone thugs get way more popular though .. I remember being a youngin n be like im.tired of seeing these guys on the screen just off that movie ... they hot but wu tang is forever n worldwide all.over the continents Idk about bones thugs being worldwide ... gotta go with the wu

bone tours overseas all the time since the '90s.

they just dont dwell on & on about it like wutang does.

Bxblaze

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
BXNY
bone tours overseas all the time since the '90s.

they just dont dwell on & on about it like wutang does.

Nah u see though wu tang are worldwide idk bout bone thugs having murals in europe or south america .. what that tells u ??? Wu tang had more impact than bone thugs thats what its tellin me... how u got youngins overseas in south america making street crews n naming them wu tang n in spain too bone thugs dont got it like that ... im talkin about the things I seen n people talk about when I was overseas ... most groups go.overseas but they not gettin murals or idolized with tattoos n shyt ......

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
Nah u see though wu tang are worldwide idk bout bone thugs having murals in europe or south america .. what that tells u ??? Wu tang had more impact than bone thugs thats what its tellin me... how u got youngins overseas in south america making street crews n naming them wu tang n in spain too bone thugs dont got it like that ... im talkin about the things I seen n people talk about when I was overseas ... most groups go.overseas but they not gettin murals or idolized with tattoos n shyt ......

maybe more impact overseas.

i dont know what street crews call themselves overseas and neither do you.:laugh: you just know the wutang thing because they told you. imr pretty sure theres a ton of crews named after rappers out there. this is a real ticky-tack argument anyway.

SoulController

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Almighty Garden State
the Source 360 bill means something, the Clan has had a better live show for years. Bone has fukked up alot of money over the years by not being a better live act, you could ask their own manger about that

that should count for something, but im sure Captian Bone will find a way to discredit it

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
the Source 360 bill means something, the Clan has had a better live show for years. Bone has fukked up alot of money over the years by not being a better live act, you could ask their own manger about that

that should count for something, but im sure Captian Bone will find a way to discredit it

:heh:

its not about being a better live act. busta rhymes is arguably the goat live act and he never headlines chit and never will.

and youve done a great job of twisting chit around. the manager was referring to bone being synonymous with having members not showing up. everybody already knows this, btw.

also, bone headlined & co-headlined bigger urban tours than wutang.:sas1:

for the record, i do think that wutang are better performers and it was taken into consideration from the door. thank you very much.

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
@SoulController do you still think that all bone raps about is blunts & bi*ches? the latter being something that they never rap about, btw.

with that said, why would you even bother to vote? and are you gonna send yourself a low-quality posting warning because of this?

or are you just gonna try to find a way to attempt to get me banned for no reason again? check the signature folks. i dont like this guy.

SoulController

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Almighty Garden State
@SoulController do you still think that all bone raps about is blunts & bi*ches? the latter being something that they never rap about, btw.

with that said, why would you even bother to vote? and are you gonna send yourself a low-quality posting warning because of this?

or are you just gonna try to find a way to attempt to get me banned for no reason again? check the signature folks. i dont like this guy.

never said that, make up some more shyt and see what happens

SoulController

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Almighty Garden State
:dahell: does that even mean?

he doesn't know, just like he just threw out the bigger tour shyt in his response to me. he'll throw out 100 things in a thread and hope 3 sticks

not sure why the opposing act has to come under fire in these threads, look at all the terrible shyt this dude says about a great act like EPMD to big up Bone. shameful.