THE CHAMPIONSHIP

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

rip928

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Savannah, Ga
Bone. They have the best overall album (E1999), their double album was better, they sold more albums AND singles, it's krayzie and bizzy--then Ghost if we're talking pure rap skills(I don't care if you didn't understand Bone's lyrics, i did), they've had longer relevance, more recent billboard chart appearances, a more recent riaa plaque and were flat out more successful.

If the music is better, more influential(i hear bone's influence on the radio to this very day) and more people put money on the counter for it, how can it not be Bone?

Last edited:

DoomzdayzV

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wasn't there just a show where Bone was an opening act for Wu? Get billed behind Juelz Santana and Currency and be the GOAT group...:mjlol:
source-360.jpg

pretty much...it wouldnt matter what city this show was in. Bone would open for Wu in Cleveland too

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
Bone. They have the best overall album (E1999), their double album was better, they sold more albums AND singles, it's krayzie and bizzy--then Ghost if we're talking pure rap skills(I don't care if you didn't understand Bone's lyrics, i did), they've had longer relevance, a more recent billboard chart appearances, a more recent riaa plaque and were flat out more successful.

If the music is better, more influential(i hear bone's influence on the radio to this very day) and more people put money on the counter for it, how can it not be Bone?

PERFECT POSTING.

especially the bolded. leave it up to these biased cats and theyll try to tell you that bone was only hot for a couple years, when in reality, they were making noise much longer than wutang.

and all theyll combat you with at this point is some chit about who goes on when at shows, when the people & the fans dont care about that political chit. bone are the peoples champs. and hip-hop is for the people.

edit: i see that theyve already pulled out that same ole promotions poster. these dudes have no legs to stand on. 4 pages deep and barely anybody tried to argue head-up.:laugh:

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
Wasn't there just a show where Bone was an opening act for Wu? Get billed behind Juelz Santana and Currency and be the GOAT group...:mjlol:
source-360.jpg

so since yall cant rely on solo albums that dont count for anything, yall are gonna rely on business & politics.

nobody cares who goes on last. the people dont have anything to do with that.

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
pretty much...it wouldnt matter what city this show was in. Bone would open for Wu in Cleveland too

and half of the crowd would opt to leave after bone's set to beat the traffic.

Thizzlam

Jet fuel can't melt steel beams.
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Tribe, De La, Hiero & Mob Figaz are all WAY better.

Bxblaze

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
BXNY
That set if off movie helped bone thugs get way more popular though .. I remember being a youngin n be like im.tired of seeing these guys on the screen just off that movie ... they hot but wu tang is forever n worldwide all.over the continents Idk about bones thugs being worldwide ... gotta go with the wu