THE CHAMPIONSHIP

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
exactly. solo work shouldnt even be in this discussion. when we bring up nwa. we talk nwa. not the chronic or death certificate. when we talk geto boys. we dont mention the diary. NO SOLO WORK

exactly wutang fans love to try to throw solos in the mix, and theyre usually the only ones that do it 9 times out of 10.

ZEB WALTON

ayo! - BEZ
Daps
Reppin
No Father To MY Style.. A Son Unique
exactly wutang fans love to try to throw solos in the mix, and theyre usually the only ones that do it 9 times out of 10.
cause wus the only group that made music that way and released albums that way. that's why those SOLO DEALS are part of the WUTANG DEAL... every label got a wu tang album featuring an mc. every member got paid off each solo album. no other group can claim this cause no other group did it

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
we been couting the solos all tourney because they are wu tang cds, theres no difference between can it be so simple remix vs the original. both count as wu songs. we aint stopping now..

wu tang

Oh really:sas1:? sounds like Wutang should be disqualified since they fans been tryna help em cheat all this time:sas2:...everybody and they mama know Wu wouldna made it past N.W.A if solos was being counted:comeon:

ZEB WALTON

ayo! - BEZ
Daps
Reppin
No Father To MY Style.. A Son Unique
Oh really:sas1:? sounds like Wutang should be disqualified since they fans been tryna help em cheat all this time:sas2:
yall tryna hold back wu tang posse cuts like Daytona 500 from counting so yall pitiful groups can win

lets forget 5 years of owning hip hop just cause some jew didn't stamp "wu tang" on the package brehs. keep it hip hop

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
yall tryna hold back wu tang posse cuts like Daytona 500 from counting so yall pitiful groups can win

If you wanna count solo careers that's cool,all I ask is that we do a recount on that wutang vs nwa round:manny:

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
cause wus the only group that made music that way and released albums that way. that's why those SOLO DEALS are part of the WUTANG DEAL... every label got a wu tang album featuring an mc. every member got paid off each solo album. no other group can claim this cause no other group did it

the only group that made music what way?

nobody cares who got paid for what dog. that money aint going in my pocket or yours.

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps

lets forget 5 years of owning hip hop just cause some jew didn't stamp "wu tang" on the package brehs. keep it hip hop

yea because daytona 500 is really gonna sway my opinion.

:heh:

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
yet you complain EVERY thread how fans count the solos... like you don't understand it or soemthin... why is it going over your head.. reach up and grab that

no i dont.

i complain in every WUTANG thread.:heh:

only other MINOR instance of this thru the entire tournament was when a mere couple people were trying to count solos when the hot boys got blown out. and that was the only time ive seen that argument made for anybody other than wutang EVER on any board or IRL.

Knights89

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:blessed: got love for Bone, but I personally think the Clan is the better group. The differences of the nine members in style plus the sound of The RZA:banderas:

hopefully the people agree :sas1::jawalrus:

wu-tang-clan-thowback-lead.jpg

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Oh really:sas1:? sounds like Wutang should be disqualified since they fans been tryna help em cheat all this time:sas2:...everybody and they mama know Wu wouldna made it past N.W.A if solos was being counted:comeon:

wu tang fans are the worst fans

where was the wu support in the 90s when bone thugs was crushin they buildings in sales :usure:

shyt is a fad.. never seen a non hipster wu tang fan in 2014 :yeshrug:

you'll see wu tang shirts at places like EDC and same venues you'll hear techno, but we supposed to take these people opinion serious when it comes to rap :mjlol:

where were yall wu tang fans in the 90s :sas2:

they got ONE album that sold good in the 90s, others were doing same numbers as people like Kurupt :yeshrug:

these people got Adele and Amy Whinehouse on they ipod, I cant take they opinion serious on this subject :yeshrug:

E1999 is arguably greatest rap album of all time

these 120 lb pitchfork / complex / rapradar / rapgenius nerds really made a thread on here talkin about where do you rank ghostface in your top 10 rappers of all time :laff: :laff: :laff: