THE CHAMPIONSHIP

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
The Wu was just speaking on their love for martial arts flicks. We all watched Kung Fu theater on Saturdays. That shyt was relevant. I don't know one nikka who played with a damn ouji board. That shyt was for weirdos and gumps. And I never said Bone was wack I said their offshoots were. At their height (96) they were more popular for like one year than the Wu but then Wu Tang Forever dropped and that was a wrap. But you know damn well you didn't know what they were saying. nikkas on this thread talked about how they had to go to great lengths to slow the albums down to understand what nikkas was saying

lol @ "we all".:laff: youre really going to the deaths for these dudes.

bone was more popular than wutang period breh.

lol. youre right. when forever dropped, it was indeed a wrap - FOR WUTANG.:pachaha:

its not hard to understand what theyre saying, if you actually listen. the same way its not hard to understand what wutang is talking about - if you actually listen. but you dont hear me tho.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
The Wu was just speaking on their love for martial arts flicks. We all watched Kung Fu theater on Saturdays. That shyt was relevant. I don't know one nikka who played with a damn ouji board. That shyt was for weirdos and gumps. And I never said Bone was wack I said their offshoots were. At their height (96) they were more popular for like one year than the Wu but then Wu Tang Forever dropped and that was a wrap. But you know damn well you didn't know what they were saying. nikkas on this thread talked about how they had to go to great lengths to slow the albums down to understand what nikkas was saying

Yeah the ouija board and all that mysticism they were into always bugged me out. The only people I knew who messed with those boards were the kids on the commercials. Everyone I grew up with knew better than to even think of touching one

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
Cream was a hit single breh. Method man was a hit single. I don't know about chart positioning or none of that but I know those are hits. I know triumph got a lot of video rotation but I have no idea what if did chart wise. A hit is a hit; some are bigger than others which I gave proper respect to bone for having huge songs but on wax I give it to wu. Their music speaks to me more and they're just better rappers in my eyes so it's really a no brainer

method man himself said that cream was their last hit.

and i dont even care about hits and stuff like that, but if you want to take it there, im not gonna let you get off without me telling it like it really is.

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
Yeah the ouija board and all that mysticism they were into always bugged me out. The only people I knew who messed with those boards were the kids on the commercials. Everyone I grew up with knew better than to even think of touching one

they were off the boards after their 1st LP.

so regardless of how you feel about it, its a very miniscule portion of their careers.

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
shoutout to @mobbinfms and @NormanConnors for being real men.:salute:

no luv for @Cold Blooded for not mannin' up.
and i dont mess with tha @Big Skilly Films cat at all.
I dapped @DANJ! post also initially and still agree, i didn't undap because I felt it was correct also/ has some great points in it. As you know I've disagreed with you on most of this argument :russ:/ I'm pro WU, but you've been holding it down and had a good rebuttal there:ehh:. Cold Blooded and Big Silky delivered great points also though. I don't blame them for sticking to their guns.

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
they were off the boards after their 1st LP.

so regardless of how you feel about it, its a very miniscule portion of their careers.

Meh, the 2nd album did numbers so it really didn't matter. To have MTV do a special on them for their next album showing the buzz and hype for it from fans, :whoknows: I'd say it worked out for them on that front. And all that aside, it does nothing in my eyes as far as who's the better group because if we are talking better group it should be based on wax like you said and on wax, I give the nod to Wu

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
method man himself said that cream was their last hit.

and i dont even care about hits and stuff like that, but if you want to take it there, im not gonna let you get off without me telling it like it really is.

Breh I said in my post that they had hit records, not as big as Bone and clearly none as big as Crossroads. So what's the beef? I didn't say they had more hits than bone or anything on the level of crossroads and probably not on the level of 1st of the month so I conceded that point already

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
I dapped @DANJ! post also initially and still agree, i didn't undap because I felt it was correct also/ has some great points in it. As you know I've disagreed with you on most of this argument :russ:/ I'm pro WU, but you've been holding it down and had a good rebuttal there:ehh:. Cold Blooded and Big Silky delivered great points also though. I don't blame them for sticking to their guns.

props to you for being a man breh. PROPS TO YOU.

yea. @DANJ! was correct. but hes just an idiot. typing an essay about stuff that i done already posted on here and assuming that hes schooling somebody. he stays playing himself.

i dont remember anything @Cold Blooded did in this thread aside from cheerleading tho. no beef. he just needs to man up.

as for @Big Skilly Films, hes just a joke. i dont respect that bul.

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
Breh I said in my post that they had hit records, not as big as Bone and clearly none as big as Crossroads. So what's the beef? I didn't say they had more hits than bone or anything on the level of crossroads and probably not on the level of 1st of the month so I conceded that point already

you didnt but you were a bit slick with the wordplay initially, so i had to clarify off GP.

nothing personal.

DANJ!

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Look at this nikka...

Wacky still in this thread a week after the fact, rallyin' troops to support his bull chitty chit. Looks alot like that Bone vs EPMD thread. Same chitty chit chit goin' on in this one too.

nikka told dudes to undap me :mjlol: shyt's real.

But I guess I shouldn't be shocked... same guy who once told me to "@ him like a man" like I didn't @ him cause I was scared he was gonna CAPS LOCK me to death.

Breh, I don't even have a personal issue with you. You come off sometimes like this shyt's really hittin' you in the heart. :heh: I debate a lil' aggressively but that's where it stops. You in here still fightin' the good fight because a group you mark for didn't win your own tournament, and a group you've consistently tried to lightweight snub DID win. Bias, right?

The people have spoken. Live wit' it.

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
Meh, the 2nd album did numbers so it really didn't matter. To have MTV do a special on them for their next album showing the buzz and hype for it from fans, :whoknows: I'd say it worked out for them on that front. And all that aside, it does nothing in my eyes as far as who's the better group because if we are talking better group it should be based on wax like you said and on wax, I give the nod to Wu

mtv was doing specials on wutang before they sold any records and when their album was dead fish on the charts.

lets keep that in mind.:sas2:

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
mtv was doing specials on wutang before they sold any records and when their album was dead fish on the charts.

lets keep that in mind.:sas2:

Fair enough but they knew they would be big or at least Steve Rifkin convinced them of it. And either way, I stand by my guns. Wu is the better group.

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
Look at this nikka...

Wacky still in this thread a week after the fact, rallyin' troops to support his bull chitty chit. Looks alot like that Bone vs EPMD thread. Same chitty chit chit goin' on in this one too.

nikka told dudes to undap me :mjlol: shyt's real.

But I guess I shouldn't be shocked... same guy who once told me to "@ him like a man" like I didn't @ him cause I was scared he was gonna CAPS LOCK me to death.

Breh, I don't even have a personal issue with you. You come off sometimes like this shyt's really hittin' you in the heart. :heh: I debate a lil' aggressively but that's where it stops. You in here still fightin' the good fight because a group you mark for didn't win your own tournament, and a group you've consistently tried to lightweight snub DID win. Bias, right?

The people have spoken. Live wit' it.

im in here because people are still posting jackass. stop trying to paint funny pictures. this thread went days without me. then i jumped back in and replied to certain posts. thats all it is to it.

i dont mark for anybody. i didnt even vote for bone in every round. lol. you stay dikkin.

me telling dudes to undap you, has nothing to do with the thread actually. you stay doing sucka chit like that and it always ends up bad for you.

chits not hittin me at all. im just talking rap. you may think its more serious than it is because youre weak at heart. i probably frighten you but this is just good time fun.