THE CHAMPIONSHIP

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
Of course the Wu weren't the first group to have people go solo but it was something that part of the gameplan from day 1. They were trying to dominate the game. Completely different from a group like the Geto Boys where it was clear that Scarface was the best mc by far so they asked him to do a solo album.

As far as Mo Thugs they did have a group album which was wack as fukk

youre diggin a deep ditch.

you dont know what youre talking about with the geto boys. scarface wasnt even an original member.

and you definitely dont know what youre talking about with mo thugs. they werent a group. they were a record label that had groups signed to them.:facepalm:

and thanks for letting us know that you never heard a mo thugs album.

cant really take your opinions on this topic seriously. you wouldve been better off just voting for wutang. ah well. you can get your weight back up in the next thread.

@mobbinfms now you tell me which polls were rigged.:whistle:

They didn't. EPMD was going to beat them until that match was rigged.

how was it rigged?

for starters, dude didnt do anything in that thread that you didnt do in the mobb deep/wutang thread. you did the same exact thing beforehand with the tags. only thing is, you failed and he didnt.

and if you read thru this thread, you can see that people he tagged GENERALLY added more insight to the thread than the epmd voters, most of whom were mad biased.

this whole "the poll was rigged stuff is getting tired breh.

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
youre diggin a deep ditch.

you dont know what youre talking about with the geto boys. scarface wasnt even an original member.

and you definitely dont know what youre talking about with mo thugs. they werent a group. they were a record label that had groups signed to them.:facepalm:

and thanks for letting us know that you never heard a mo thugs album.

cant really take your opinions on this topic seriously. you wouldve been better off just voting for wutang. ah well. you can get your weight back up in the next thread.

@mobbinfms now you tell me which polls were rigged.:whistle:

how was it rigged?

for starters, dude didnt do anything in that thread that you didnt do in the mobb deep/wutang thread. you did the same exact thing beforehand with the tags. only thing is, you failed and he didnt.

and if you read thru this thread, you can see that people he tagged GENERALLY added more insight to the thread than the epmd voters, most of whom were mad biased.

this whole "the poll was rigged stuff is getting tired breh.

Doesn't matter if he was an original member or not. He was clearly the best one. I was using him as an example of how what the Wu did was different. And I realize that Mo Thugs was a label but they did have a group album too and I heard it and it was wack

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
Doesn't matter if he was an original member or not. He was clearly the best one. I was using him as an example of how what the Wu did was different. And I realize that Mo Thugs was a label but they did have a group album too and I heard it and it was wack

it does matter. because it means your example is wrong and your argument is fraudulent.

mo thugs never had a group album. they had compilation albums, which you clearly never listened to.

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
Wether it was rigged or not, lets keep it 1000000%

Anybody other than Wacky D does this tournament and Bone doesn't make it to the semis

:wtf: are you talking about?

i didnt have anything to do with the ALLEGED rigging.

you dont even know what youre talking about. hop off my d!ck wit ya late ass.

Kimo_bud

Banned
Daps
Reppin
LWO
Bone thugs >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> wu tang

That's who everybody I knew bumped and preferred...i dont know any hip hop cacs, hipsters and nerds tho

RAX 010

NYG LWO METS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
EAST✈WEST
tumblr_nah2m2qqp21qcxjv8o1_500.gif

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
BECAUSE you seem to think mo thugs was a group.:whistle:

thats how i know you never listened to any of the chit.

I know they weren't a group but it was a group album or, excuse me, a compilation. I remember they had the song with the Earth Wind and Fire sample and the Ghetto Cowboys bullshyt.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Damn I missed the voting...but I see the good guys won :smugbond:

Oh and just because you listen to Wu doesn't mean you're a hipster, or white, or a nerd. Get that shyt outta here. God forbid someone with dark skin who isn't either of the above actually love Wu. Dope hip hop is dope hip hop

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
I know they weren't a group but it was a group album or, excuse me, a compilation. I remember they had the song with the Earth Wind and Fire sample and the Ghetto Cowboys bullshyt.

you remember those because they were hit singles.

you came in here calling them a group. we aint forget.

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
you remember those because they were hit singles.

you came in here calling them a group. we aint forget.
I remember those becuz everything else was forgettable and I didn't start off by calling them a group I called them an offshoot of Bone because everybody on that album was, well, an offshoot. Wu's offshoots were better than Bone's offshoots