• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
ur career on here was ended by a female at the beginning of this thread.

you dont even spark that signature sense of annoyance when your name pops up anymore. and thats all you were good for, so you might as well just pack it up.

YOURE WASHED.:flabbynsick:

STFU b!tch. You're a cornball. Your team getting washed in here. You might wanna start tagging n!ggas like that Ladies Room refugee @observe.

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
Matter fact lemme un ignore @observe and @Wacky D for 24 hours so I can laff and laff and laff.

how you tag someone all crazy, then claim you had them on ignore after you got your bubble bursted.

:heh:

STFU b!tch. You're a cornball. Your team getting washed in here. You might wanna start tagging n!ggas like that Ladies Room refugee @observe.

courtesy response.

ur pretty much ignored from here on out.

leave your troll torch at the door for the next bum.

mobbinfms

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
The Wu gets the W. It's official - greatest group of all time on the Coli. Props to @observe for the attempted rigging #strugglecheating. Just makes the win all that much sweeter.
Daps and reps for all!
Salute @Wacky D for making the tournament too.

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
None thugs are a far better group then wutang and it ain't even close.

Wutang has bums like cappadonna :mjlol:

U-god:mjlol:

Odb :comeon:

I do fukks with meth, rza, chef and ghost. I can't front on them. But none thugs win this easy

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
Bones were dope...but Wu Tang is forever y'all. Name a group with more classic material, better in house production, or better rappers. I'll wait...your rebuttal is a lil too late.

Can I be real tho? Imma also put Tribe over Bones. And if I can be even more real I'll put Public Enemy above them too. People wanna act like PE only has three albums, as if Apocalypse 91 wasn't great. And Muse-Sick In Our Mess Age is mad underrated.

This nikka said public enemy:mjlol: